Is Taylor Jacobs worth a look?

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I don't know too much about the guy except that he was highly touted coming out of Florida and that he was the 3rd receiver on the foreskins. Can he be a option for us or is he your typical Spurrier NFL receiver? He is supposed to be released because of the cap.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vinnie2u said:
I don't know too much about the guy except that he was highly touted coming out of Florida and that he was the 3rd receiver on the foreskins. Can he be a option for us or is he your typical Spurrier NFL receiver? He is supposed to be released because of the cap.

In my personal opinion he was drafted too high and I was never too big on the guy.

Now I do not know at all if he plays special teams or not but I just don't see him, unless he is a special teams ace, being much of an upgrade in what we have....which is ST guys sitting and getting the ball every so often.

ravidubey

Reaction score
The University of Florida has a lot of work to do before I believe in a Florida WR again. Reidel Anthony, Taylor Jacobs, Jabbar Gaffney-- all athletic and productive enough to merit being drafted only disappear in NFL games.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
jacobs is an awesome player. dallas should trade for him immediately.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
riggo said:
jacobs is an awesome player. dallas should trade for him immediately.

Why trade just wait til half the roster gets released.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
This guy was good at the scouting combine and had his college coach draft him way to high......I don't believe he would help us......IMO

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
What, the guy who has never shown up for the Skins once. Guarantee GIbbs can't wait to unload him, another of SPurriers brilliant moves.

The guy is a complete non factor, and another FLorida bust. Id rather give Copper a shot at the 4th WR spot, than bring in this clown.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
What, the guy who has never shown up for the Skins once. Guarantee GIbbs can't wait to unload him, another of SPurriers brilliant moves.

The guy is a complete non factor, and another FLorida bust. Id rather give Copper a shot at the 4th WR spot, than bring in this clown.

:lmao:
amen