Is Terry Glenn going to retire this year?

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I believe he will try one more year but his body has started to breakdown this year and he might want to get out while he has some health left.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
starfrombirth;1304227 said:
I believe he will try one more year but his body has started to breakdown this year and he might want to get out while he has some health left.

Terry or Aaron? Terry was solid the whole way except for the drops in the last couple of games. Aaron seemed average this year as a #3 cb, and may not be a huge loss if he were let go.

TimeKeeper

Reaction score
I seem to recall Aaron Glenn saying not too long ago that he thinks he could play another 3 or 4 years. Don't remember where I read it so I don't have a link. Sorry.:(

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
starfrombirth;1304227 said:

yea whats the situation with his knee(s)...its not like woodson is it?

Gordon

Reaction score
I think both realize that this team is pretty close and it would be foolish to retire now.

cowboyz_4_ever

Reaction score
The Cowboys need to get rid of every player with the last name Glenn. One can't cover and the other can't get open, neither can catch a cold butt naked in Alaska.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
cowboyz_4_ever;1304583 said:
The Cowboys need to get rid of every player with the last name Glenn. One can't cover and the other can't get open, neither can catch a cold butt naked in Alaska.

way to bring it on your first post!!!!!!!! (since you likely won't get it -- that was sarcasm).

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Paniolo22;1304283 said:
Terry or Aaron? Terry was solid the whole way except for the drops in the last couple of games. Aaron seemed average this year as a #3 cb, and may not be a huge loss if he were let go.

Aaron Glenn was terrible this season.

I really doubt that this guy will be back.

March 1st will be here before you know it.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
TimeKeeper;1304352 said:
I seem to recall Aaron Glenn saying not too long ago that he thinks he could play another 3 or 4 years. Don't remember where I read it so I don't have a link. Sorry.:(

How quickly everyone forgets the Detroit game.

Roy Williams owned Aaron Glenn in that game.

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/TheResult.jpg

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
eduncan22;1304704 said:
Aaron Glenn was terrible this season.

I really doubt that this guy will be back.

March 1st will be here before you know it.

I like your sig. I would like for Quincy Carter to be Tony Romo back-up.

Kendo

Reaction score
TimeKeeper;1304352 said:

Pretty sure that was Parcells referring to the body type and fitness level of Aaron Glenn. Said something about him being able to play another 10 years if he wanted to.

That also might have been 10 years ago that he said that. :confused:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kendo;1304927 said:
Pretty sure that was Parcells referring to the body type and fitness level of Aaron Glenn. Said something about him being able to play another 10 years if he wanted to.

It was in a presser, this year. He said A. Glenn can continue to play as long as he wants to because he's been blessed with the body type and has the professionalism to keep himself in playing shape.

Thomas82

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1304963 said:
but he lost us the game!!!!!!!

He played a major part in losing us the game, but Romo is largely responsible for us losing.

TimeKeeper

Reaction score
Kendo;1304927 said:

Found the article........

Cowboys | Glenn aiming for 20 seasons
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:36:40 -0800

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports Dallas Cowboys CB Aaron Glenn, a 14-year NFL veteran, has no plans to end his career anytime soon. "I think I can play for six or seven more years," Glenn said. (Former Washington Commanders CB) Darrell Green went 20. I am shooting for it. Darrell is a real good friend of mine. He is from Houston. I continue to pick his brain." Glenn is serving as the club's nickel back this season.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
eduncan22;1304712 said:
How quickly everyone forgets the Detroit game.

Roy Williams owned Aaron Glenn in that game.

If every CB retired after getting owned by a great WR there wouldnt be too many left in the league. Whoever called the defense that left Glenn alone with Roy Williams should be the one retiring.