Is the Cowboys-vs-Saints video being uploaded?

Jubei

Reaction score
Has anyone got a link to a torrent, or download site where the Cowboys Saints game was uploaded ? I really want to see this game, and as you can imagine being in the UK its near impossible unless one of you guys have uploaded it.

Many, many, many thanks to anyone who replies.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
hang in there JUBEI. I'm sure sum1 will have it later. they have everything here.;)

Jubei

Reaction score
I hear you :D

I got the last game from here, but that was out for download straight away. (thanks mickgreen58) So I was a bit worried when I woke up and found nothing !

I use streamtvnow.com to watch the games, but I couldnt stay up till 1am last night to set the stream to record, had an early start. So ill sit and wait patiently, to watch the game for myself so I can see exactly what is going on with our running game. Ive got this feeling that the Saints D, wasnt exactly true to our passing game, and favoured D'fending against the run 1st.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
I need it too. I was at the game but would like to hear the announcers and rewatch the game.

badronald

Reaction score
If it doesn't appear elsewhere by tonight - I should be able to put up a torrent when I get home from work

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Add me to those who are Cowboys fans who live overseas (US Army-Germany).

BTW, what are the best sites to DL NFL games?

Thanks!

Jubei

Reaction score
I pay a small amount and get to watch the games live www.streamtvnow.com but I missed last nights game as mentioned earlier. Anyone had any chance to upload yet ? Thanks again in advance.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Jubei said:
I pay a small amount and get to watch the games live www.streamtvnow.com but I missed last nights game as mentioned earlier. Anyone had any chance to upload yet ? Thanks again in advance.

Thanks alot for that link.

BTW is their a page where i can view the schedule?

Jubei

Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
Thanks alot for that link.

BTW is their a page where i can view the schedule?

Once you have signed up you can.

They showed 99% of last seasons games.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Jubei said:
Once you have signed up you can.

They showed 99% of last seasons games.

I signed up paid per paypal. 10min later i was able to watch. For me the quality is ok. Found the schedule ect...

Nice thing expecially for someone like me who lives in Germany and doesn't get to see too many NFL games or pre game coverages etc... This feels like wonderland for me ;) I could get Tv per Cable but that would be about 30-40 Euros per Month, so it's nice to pay only 3Euros for the live streams.

Thanks again!

CaliCowboy88

Reaction score
Clue me in, what do I do when I get into the torrent. I downloaded it but it won't play on my DivX or Windows Media.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Guys I captured, edited and burned the game today.

I will try and get some clips up tomorrow or maybe tonight.

Let me know what clips you want to see.

badronald

Reaction score
CaliCowboy88 said:
Clue me in, what do I do when I get into the torrent. I downloaded it but it won't play on my DivX or Windows Media.

You need to install a bitorrent client. There are many out there - I recommend Utorrent: http://www.utorrent.com/

Once that is installed - use it to open the .torrent file you downloaded & it will begin to download the video file.