Is the curse of Jimmy Johnson finally coming to an end?

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
That was all because of the roll over effect and if you don't know what I'm talking about then you're very clueless.

Yeah, scroll back, I know exactly why a useless coach like Switzer was able to win.

The premise was some mythical curse. The fact that Switzer, who was utterly useless and would never have won a trophy without Jimmy's players did actually win one disproves some concept of a curse.

Brax

Reaction score
I have and again I don't believe in curses. I also do not believe in the Easter Bunny or Santa Clause. tends to happen when you become an adult.
Just saying, adults believe in odd things Hal bopp comet , life after death, ufo’s to name a few the list goes on and on, who’s to say each to their own. By the way bet you don’t get many extra Christmas presents. Just having a little fun.

morat1959

Reaction score
Yeah, scroll back, I know exactly why a useless coach like Switzer was able to win.

The premise was some mythical curse. The fact that Switzer, who was utterly useless and would never have won a trophy without Jimmy's players did actually win one disproves some concept of a curse.
Nailed it!