Is the Giants vs Saints game going to Monday night?

Little Jr

Reaction score
My buddy said he heard on NFL radio channel that they had moved the game to Monday night, Which would be the Monday night game for us and Washington. Hope he misunderstood.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
If the NFL puts the Giants-Saints game to Monday night and moves the Dallas-Washington to sunday, I will be so mad, it will not be funny. We would be going from the only game on to a regional game. Add on to this that the Triplets being inducted into the Ring of Honor will make it worse in that people who don't have sunday ticket may not be able to see the induction ceremony whereas on Monday night we could all see it. The NFL should move it to Saturday Night.

D-BOI99

Reaction score
If they game is indeed moved to sunday I think the Cowboys should push back the ROH celebration for the monday night football against the Iggles.

Little Jr

Reaction score
D-BOI99 said:
If they game is indeed moved to sunday I think the Cowboys should push back the ROH celebration for the monday night football against the Iggles.

I agree. With Troy working Sunday games he would have to take off or cover the game. I like to see him be able to enyoy the whole night instead having to cover a game and get inducted,

D-BOI99

Reaction score
D-BOI99 said:
I have to correct myself b/c the monday night game against the Iggles is in Philly. I hope they don't move the cowboys game to sunday.

czmtzc

Reaction score
It is a reschedule similar to the Miami Monday night game that was because of the hurricane. They will still show the Cowboys nationally. The Saints Giants will be available in New York and Lousiana only.

What would really be bad was if you are a Cowboys fan in NY and you miss the Monday game that you thought you were going to get to watch.

JDSmith

Reaction score
czmtzc said:
It is a reschedule similar to the Miami Monday night game that was because of the hurricane. They will still show the Cowboys nationally. The Saints Giants will be available in New York and Lousiana only.

What would really be bad was if you are a Cowboys fan in NY and you miss the Monday game that you thought you were going to get to watch.

I live in NJ and if that's the case I'm going to be furious. I want to watch the Boys in high def on MNF, not the sucking Giants vs the equally sucking Saints. What they SHOULD do, and will do if they aren't completely ********, is put the Giants game on ESPN with the triple threat of stupidity calling the game and leave our game on MNF on ABC. It's not as if ESPN isn't equipped to do a night football game, they have been doing SNF for years and they'll be doing MNF full time next year.

If they do that it will be perfect, then all 18 people who want to watch the Giants/Saints snoozer can do so while the rest of the country watches the Boy/Skins.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
The Cowboys game will not be moved to Sunday no matter when that other game takes place.