Is the sky falling yet?

cowboys19

Reaction score
i didnt like the way our team played either, but comon, this isnt life or death. We didnt play THAT bad. Jacksonville is very good. TO is very good. Our OLINE didnt play that bad.

I thought our D did a good job to be honest. Thankfully we dont have to play another team with 3 WR who are 6'4".

If anything i thought Bledsoe was the only one who played very bad.

again JMHO

go ahead and bash me:(

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
Where are all of the chicken littles?

Jacksonville is a good football team and we still have 15 games to play.

Get a grip people!

skinsscalper

Reaction score
At the rate we played today. If that continues, dude, you're looking at a 6-10 season. We just flat out sucked today!

SS

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
cowboys19 said:
(

That's enough reason to put down the razorblade.

But knowing Bill will continue to play him is the reason to pick it back up again.

ElPanadero

Reaction score
Tricky-22 said:
Where are all of the chicken littles?

Jacksonville is a good football team and we still have 15 games to play.

Get a grip people!

You've got to be kidding. Fans wait all year long for the first game of the season, Dallas plays horribly and you ask that no one express their displeasure?!?

Come on...Bledsoe played like crap. Romo should have been in at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
Gee Whiz.

We laugh at all of the knee-jearkers over at extremeskins.

I am kind of ashamed of some of our posters today.

I usually don't visit the board much during the season, now I remember why.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
It's not falling but it sure in hell isnt a nice sunny day...Forecast for today was Rain with a chance of thunder and Lightning.

And no that's not a good thing:D

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We had the momentum early and just laid down. Penalties, turnovers, same ole crap from last season. But you have to put this on Bledsoe. This was his worst game as a Cowboy. He's made mistakes in the past, but this was unbelievable. The O-line blocked well, but the defense was on the field too long because of the turnovers by you know who.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
We lost by 7 to a playoff team. And the sky is falling?

utrunner07

Reaction score
Well I think we are entitled to a little bit of knee jerk after all the hype and after that first quater; however, Jacksonville is a good team, We made a bunch of stupid mistakes that will be fixed, Bledsoe had a terrible game worse I have seen from him, Suishapieceofcrap missed a chip shot and we still only lost by a touchdown. I think we will all feel better in the morning. The Commanders will feel the rage!!!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
That's enough reason to put down the razorblade.

But knowing Bill will continue to play him is the reason to pick it back up again.[/QUOTE]

Hi Ya Musie...

On the nosey.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Dude we lost by 14! A TD in trash time doesn't mean **** when your defense givesup 24 unanswered points. The game was long over by that time and everyone knew it! Keep the blinders on for as long as you like, but with the exception ofthe 1st quarter, this team sucked!

That dominating defense we were all waiting to see never got off the plane. The QB gift wrapped a loss, but hey T.O. got a TD.:rolleyes: Great game!

SS

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Bledsoe played horribly yes, but give some of the blame to the O-Line. He had a body in his face more or less every time he threw. Him stepping up occassionally got him some room, but i thought the O-Line play was just awful.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita said:
We had the momentum early and just laid down. Penalties, turnovers, same ole crap from last season. But you have to put this on Bledsoe. This was his worst game as a Cowboy. He's made mistakes in the past, but this was unbelievable. The O-line blocked well, but the defense was on the field too long because of the turnovers by you know who.

The O-Line was adequate and I am sure it will get better as they play more and Flozell get happier. The thinkg that is disheartening is the penalties, I understand most of the ones on Flozell but the 2 OPI come on. Remember Jacksonville has a stout run Defense so their secondary can take more chaces in the passing game since not many teams will run on them. I give Bledsoe the beneift of the doubt but he didn't look right like there is something wrong with him many of his passes he threw flat footed and didn't get much lift on the passes and I think that is why he threw the one int that was over turned and the one at the end.

cowboys19

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
Bledsoe played horribly yes, but give some of the blame to the O-Line. He had a body in his face more or less every time he threw. Him stepping up occassionally got him some room, but i thought the O-Line play was just awful.

I disagree, Bledsoe in my opinion had 3, 4 second almost every pass play. That should be plenty of time to get rid of the ball.

jrumann59

Reaction score
skinsscalper said:
Dude we lost by 14! A TD in trash time doesn't mean **** when your defense givesup 24 unanswered points. The game was long over by that time and everyone knew it! Keep the blinders on for as long as you like, but with the exception ofthe 1st quarter, this team sucked!

That dominating defense we were all waiting to see never got off the plane. The QB gift wrapped a loss, but hey T.O. got a TD.:rolleyes: Great game!

SS

Talk **** now before your team plays is stupid because you won't show your face here again if the Vikes do to your team what the Bears did to GB

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No the sky isn't falling. We lost one game. Did you really think we were going 16-0?

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys19 said:
i didnt like the way our team played either, but comon, this isnt life or death. We didnt play THAT bad. Jacksonville is very good. TO is very good. Our OLINE didnt play that bad.

I thought our D did a good job to be honest. Thankfully we dont have to play another team with 3 WR who are 6'4".

again JMHO

go ahead and bash me:(

I only take exception with two of your points: 1)Jacksonville isn't that good. They had 12 wins last year, nine of their 12 victories came against teams with 6 or fewer wins. Let's see what happens when they hit the tough part of their schedule later this season. 2) Our Defense was mediocre but mediocre is the best we are going to get with Zimmer in the house because he's a dog***** defensive coordinator and we've all known this for the last three years. Once again we were good in the first quarter and got after Leftwich and contained the run game early but when the Jags saw what we were doing and adjusted, we failed to adapt. We never got near Leftwich again and we weren't able to control the run game after the first quarter, either. Roy Williams had an INT but he also had a stupid penalty that helped the Jags even the game out. The officials took a TD from Witten, too.

You heard it here first: WE ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE.