Is the wall cracked and about to come down?

Cas2800

Reaction score
In the past few days we have heard a lot of players speaking out against the coaches and the scheme being too predictable. This has been a problem for years. but usually you don't hear this kind of stuff coming directly from the players. Then we have players like Scandrick who was ready to play a couple weeks ago but made a "business decision" to stay out and let the younger guys play. A few weeks ago resigning David Irving was a must. Now people are questioning if he chose to sit out and we are seeing Irving act pretty immature fighting with fans on twitter. I have a feeling this is just the beginning and once the season is over we are going to hear that there were a lot of problems in the locker room between coaches and players. As far as I'm concerned Scandrick wont be missed and I'm hoping we can get a second for Irving. And if Dez doesn't agree to a pay cut he can be gone too.

But hey.....The positive is that maybe once the wall crumbles it will put a lot of pressure on Jerry to fire Linahan. We all know Jason is not going anywhere buy we can wish right? Stay tuned....

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
In the past few days we have heard a lot of players speaking out against the coaches and the scheme being too predictable. This has been a problem for years. but usually you don't hear this kind of stuff coming directly from the players. Then we have players like Scandrick who was ready to play a couple weeks ago but made a "business decision" to stay out and let the younger guys play. A few weeks ago resigning David Irving was a must. Now people are questioning if he chose to sit out and we are seeing Irving act pretty immature fighting with fans on twitter. I have a feeling this is just the beginning and once the season is over we are going to hear that there were a lot of problems in the locker room between coaches and players. As far as I'm concerned Scandrick wont be missed and I'm hoping we can get a second for Irving. And if Dez doesn't agree to a pay cut he can be gone too.

But hey.....The positive is that maybe once the wall crumbles it will put a lot of pressure on Jerry to fire Linahan. We all know Jason is not going anywhere buy we can wish right? Stay tuned....

You can only lose so many battles before the troops start questioning the generals..................if you get what I am saying.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Oh I assure you, those that are reacting are feeling it, what I mean is if you were at the office all day, you would probably know, or have the smell in the air of trouble,, if you possessed even the most basic set of survival instincts.
This is why I love hate social media, twitter,,, people get so tied up in making sure everyone understands how they feel at every moment of the day, and this deep compulsion to share that reaction with the world,,,,, not saying I hate getting all the interesting morsels of good info,,, but I'm just saying.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh please Linehan is gone.
Hopefully Rod is gone.
The step child stays.

But the steps child will be hands off with new coordinators all he needs to do is concentrate on clapping and managing time hopefully can do that.
And not icing your own kicker is a plus.

plymkr

Reaction score
Oh please Linehan is gone.
Hopefully Rod is gone.
The step child stays.

But the steps child will be hands off with new coordinators all he needs to do is concentrate on clapping and managing time hopefully can do that.
And not icing your own kicker is a plus.
I think we need a "time management coordinator" so Jason can focus solely on clapping.