Is the Zone angry?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Not angry at all, the result was expected since I picked SF as the upset this weekend among the playoff games,,

time for the Cowboys to cut some of the high priced veterans on this team, to continue on as the same old squad will just put off the rebuild later.....bite the bullet now for a year slashing over paid players...

mugsybows

Reaction score
How many years do we have to live though? I’m in my 50’s shed It’s been 30 years since we have won. Why Jerry? It’s your fault!
Youll probably never see them in another superbowl again. I probably never will and im 36. My daughter probably never will and she’s 5. This team has been doomed ever since jerry fired jimmy and made a deal with the devil to win one without him.

the cowboys are their biggest enemy. Every big game goes like this no matter who is on team. Too many penalties, Cant wake up until the fourth.

CoachD

Reaction score
agree…..most of us have already moved on and watching the next playoff game

I have as much invested in the team as they do with us…..nada, zero zilch….just sports entertainment.

however I do feel bad for some of the fans that are emotionally invested where it does depress them and negatively affect their happiness……time to focus on the draft
I don't spend a dime on football for the simple fact that they want me to spend money.

John813

Reaction score
Not angry in the slightest.

At this point it's simple entertainment

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Disappointed enough that I'm seriously considering turning in my badge. This team is a gawd awful mess and I'm just done caring. Jerry doesn't care, why should I?

Gorgon

Reaction score
How many years do we have to live though? I’m in my 50’s shed It’s been 30 years since we have won. Why Jerry? It’s your fault!
I'm older than you and it feels like 100 years since we won a Super Bowl.

shabazz

Reaction score
I don't spend a dime on football for the simple fact that they want me to spend money.

if I bought something NFL related, it would be bootleg so the money would just go to the Chi-coms

SoBlue128

Reaction score
It’s sad to say but you get to where you expect a crap storm. You hope it’s gonna be a good outcome but in the back of your mind you expect the train wreck. This year seemed a little easier to diagnose when it was gonna be a tough game because they would struggle early on offense and would struggle ugly.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Disappointed enough that I'm seriously considering turning in my badge. This team is a gawd awful mess and I'm just done caring. Jerry doesn't care, why should I?
I agree, i’ll always call them my favorite team but thinking this team will ever do anything and getting excited over it im done with the energy of it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The dog avatar ? Yeah found him dodging traffic on the streets of Dallas on my way to the the gym 7 years ago been the best friend wing man ever since.
You have just become one of my favorite posters.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Furious. I thought for sure this was the year we would make it over the hump. It just felt different and having the defense firing the way it did gave me hope. The mental errors and unforced wounds killed this team. Shame on me for for falling for it.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I'm older than you and it feels like 100 years since we won a Super Bowl.
God love Jimmy and Tom! Jerry has killed this franchise. I really world have loved him to be successful

pasando

Reaction score
I am not overly mad or sad…. I have expected and experienced this way to long and I feel like Nostradamus every year LOL……. This organization lacks leadership which in tern leads to poor culture which then leads to no discipline which then trickles down to penalties etc…. Very predictable unfortunately …. I am going to be 50 this year and in my younger years I would get sick to my stomach and be down for weeks on end and really get stressed, but now I know there are more important things in life and sports (Dallas Cowboys) are only one of my hobbies…. I have a sick wife and dog a home and sports takes my mind away for a little bit, but at the end of the day I refuse to let the Dallas Cowboys rule my life win or lose.

I just try to put things in perspective knowing we are all back to reality and our own lives after 60min of football. In addition, knowing these players getting paid a few dollars more than most of us are able to shake it off and go partying afterward without any heart ache helps me “shake it off easier as well.
Let’s keep our heads held high and give our family/loved ones a hug and move onto Monday:D