Is the Zone angry?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
How many years do we have to live though? I’m in my 50’s shed It’s been 30 years since we have won. Why Jerry? It’s your fault!
We were living large in the 90's, then JJ chased off JJ and the rest is history. This organization has turned into a pile of sh^t that has reeked for a couple of decades. Until our current JJ moves on, nothing is going to change. He can draft Parsons every year for the next 10 years and this club in going to be nothing more than a history lesson from the nineties..............

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I stopped being angry when I stopped having expectations.

Jerry is never going to change how he runs the organization. Expecting different results is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
yeah I find it all amusing now.

I knew SF had the potential to beat dallas, but even so I was surprised at how bad they looked today. Terrible coaching play calling game plan
last play etc etc.
Much worse than I expected, even in a loss.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We were living large in the 90's, then JJ chased off JJ and the rest is history. This organization has turned into a pile of sh^t that has reeked for a couple of decades. Until our current JJ moves on, nothing is going to change. He can draft Parsons every year for the next 10 years and this club in going to be nothing more than a history lesson from the nineties..............
could be the curse of not putting jimmy in ROH like 20 years ago.

GINeric

Reaction score
There was 1super bowl after Jimmy. It was his team that

the only coach that won a super bowl is Switzer. Can you find others? Are you Jerry?

Jerry was the owner that brought 3 championship trophies to Dallas. Are you RuPaul?

ICP

Reaction score
I think for the most part we've been beaten into complacency over the past 27 years. I mean is anyone honestly surprised at what happened today? Are you surprised we had 14 penalties? Surprised Dak played bad? Surprised we had no sacks? Surprised we lost at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball? Surprised we were outplayed by a team that had to win week 17 just to get into the playoffs? Surprised we played from behind the entire game? Surprised our offense was stagnant and predictable? Surprised we lost?

I'd have to say no to all of the above

doomsday808

Reaction score
Angry during the game. Disappointed at the end of every. The hype machine begins every season with a disappointing ending. We continue to buy in.