Is There A Better Duo Right Now Than Dak and CeeDee?

John813

Reaction score
Hill has been great but not better than Lamb especially when you factor in what they both did to the Eagles….

They've given up big games to Kupp and Jefferson this year.

Both Hill and CDL have played against:
Chargers 11-215-2TDs vs 7-117-0
Philly 11-88-1 vs 11-191-0
Giants 8-181-1 vs 4-77-0 & 11-151-1
New England 5-40-1 vs 4-36-1

Hill 69-1,076-8
Lamb 68-975-4

Over the year, it's still Tua to Hill.

If the OP argument was a set time frame, like the last 4 weeks, but to date this year Tua has been great with Hill and the stats show they've been dynamic this year.
Right now is a vague term. Needs more clarity as in this season, last month, last week.

Big D

Reaction score
Chase/Burrow.
Tua/Hill
and perhaps Hurts/Brown

Lamb is just now starting to get in rhythm so ask again in a few weeks.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right now sure, but 4 games doesn't supercede...everything else.
Sure it does..
Any athlete or coach knows, its how you react to getting hit in the mouth that can define a season. They could have bickered, pointed fingers and quit. They didn't.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Bro, check the last few weeks. Who cares who they played. They were next on the schedule. How many games have we witnessed that we HAD superior talent and either lost or hung on for a win? There has NEVER been a stretch like this in NFL history, and you talking about opponents.
He’s a well known Dak troll. Hates everthing.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Right now? For sure they're a great combo, Especially last week. All 22 shows a handful of plays Lamb and Dak extended and made great plays.

One of the reason I think Lamb is next level is his availability. He's missed very few starts. And, every season he's improved statistically. For a 200 lber, I'm impressed. He's taken some licks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bro, check the last few weeks. Who cares who they played. They were next on the schedule. How many games have we witnessed that we HAD superior talent and either lost or hung on for a win? There has NEVER been a stretch like this in NFL history, and you talking about opponents.
Yes sir...it was a quote someone said from a different thread.

I'm WELL aware of the awesome 4 games in a row with 10 catches and 150 yards. Wicked run keep going!

Please do not listen to the TRUE "haters" in our community. They spew poison and hate to boost their ego and get some sort of affirmation in their miserable lives.

DanA

Reaction score
Ceedee is 3rd for total receiving yards and is probably not far off 1st for all-purpose yards. He's obviously very QB-friendly, I think both his QBs in college got the Heisman Trophy and IMO the impressive bit about his performance this year is the yards per target. He's really efficient.