Is there a Gallup update?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
QUOTE="ChronicCowboy, post: 9493440, member: 5280"]Deez nuts are your source smart guy[/QUOTE]
You can’t get banned for saying nuts but you can for this ^^ And you’re calling me pathetic? :laugh:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
For a receiver, who needs to put a lot of stress on his knees to play the position, I suspect the high end of the original recovery estimate will be the case.

Flamma

Reaction score
Don’t post fake news. He might be back for GB and I’d be shocked if he isn’t ready by the jets game.

I think he will be ready by the Jets game. But if that's the case I think they'll just hold him over through the bye. Dallas needs him for the Eagles, not the Jets.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Man, some of you guys find a way to be negative about anything. I didn’t put a question mark - so ban me to Philadelphia for the rest of my life. You wasted 10 seconds of your life. Wow.

Beautiful example of what is wrong with people on this board.

Kid, on this board you are gonna get a liddle feedback when you make dumb mistakes. Basic grammar is not hard.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Apparently, your irony detector is broken.

It would be irony if I was the one calling someone out on their less-than-perfect grammar.

And anyway, I'm pretty sure hypocrisy is the word you want there...

AbeBeta

Reaction score
It would be irony if I was the one calling someone out on their less-than-perfect grammar.

And anyway, I'm pretty sure hypocrisy is the word you want there...

I don't think you understand irony kid. That, in itself, again ironic.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Dude you are honestly the most pathetic poster I’ve seen on this board.

I share an obvious observation and you attack it for no source? Is this a news only forum? No it’s not. Then you try to get me banned for saying “nuts”. You’re a low life.
Don't worry about that Rockport guy. Literally all he does is sit on this site every day day trying to start arguments.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3busbq.jpg

any new news on his recovery?

I think he will be ready by the Jets game. But if that's the case I think they'll just hold him over through the bye. Dallas needs him for the Eagles, not the Jets.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He was missed last week. It wasn't a coincidence that the offense didn't look sharp early.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
With the news of swelling, i could see them stretching out his rehab thru the bye week to be safe. I was initially hoping he could return for GB but that wont happen.