Is There Any Coach In the Entire History of the NFL Who Gives a More Boring Interview

Techsass

Reaction score

I finally listened to the presser this morning. Maybe you're referencing a different one than this, but he seemed OK to me.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Than Kellen Moore? I've been watching the Cowboys channel on Roku, and I like the guy but dang he's boring!

If you've heard someone more boring, who and why?

Discuss!
Yep, and that Belichick guy isn't exactly enthralling either. Neither was Paul Brown.

If I want an entertaining talker I'll go to a comedy show.
Mike Ditka and Bill Parsells were my favorites to watch.

Sammy

Reaction score

I finally listened to the presser this morning. Maybe you're referencing a different one than this, but he seemed OK to me.

Yeah this one is better than the one I saw. It must have been from a couple days ago, but it was recent. The questions were over the phone on that one.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
giphy.gif

There is entertainment value in his style of boring, though.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Its YOU ARE A nobody, not YOU A nobody. Didnt they teach you that in school?
I think you get the point son and are you an English professor? I've seen plenty of grammar errors in your posts. The thing about you is you have all the answers as if you were an NFL coach. That annoys me.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think you get the point son and are you an English professor? I've seen plenty of grammar errors in your posts. The thing about you is you have all the answers as if you were an NFL coach. That annoys me.

Well when I am wrong you can hammer me. Problem for posters like you is that doenst happen very often. :thumbup:

Its not about grammar its about proper speech. Unless that was a typo?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
One must be a true glutton for punishment to watch or listen to an NFL coach speak on anything. Why would anyone subject themself to that?

My wife says the same thing to me about a lot of things I like to do. :)

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Well when I am wrong you can hammer me. Problem for posters like you is that doenst happen very often. :thumbup:

Ok, well I suppose we could be social even if we don't agree sometimes. By the way, you misspelled doesn't.

I see plenty of grammar errors in this forum. I try to make the habit of going back and correcting my grammar. Not the best at keying in on a cell phone.lol

Last edited:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
One must be a true glutton for punishment to watch or listen to an NFL coach speak on anything. Why would anyone subject themself to that?

My wife says the same thing to me about a lot of things I like to do. :)
Lol, what does she say about you listening to Jerry?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take boring over whatever that was the new HC for the Eagles did at his welcoming pc. Looked like Professor Irwin Corey as a HC.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Lol, what does she say about you listening to Jerry?

I only see Jerry comments here. I don’t ‘listen’ to Jerry at all.

My wife is not fond of me spending (‘wasting’) time on football. She thought there was something wrong with me when I used to watch football from 1 pm to 12 am on Sundays. She asked her Japanese friends married to Americans if this was normal behavior. Luckily for me, they said typical for many American guys.