Is there any way the team doesn’t go CB and S with first 2 picks

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You can always do both. However this isnt looking like a great draft at all for DL, so taking one in the first may not fix anything at all
It won't. Marvin Wilson looks like a decent player but nothing special. What we need 3-4 round young 1 tech to replace Poe.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Continually mind boggled by people wanting to build the back 7 when the front four stinks this bad. They literally have a black hole at DT and teams run at will. Trenches matter.
Right now there’s a black hole at LCB allowing 80 yard TDs to Christian Kirk and at safety allowing Jarvis Landry to look like Steve Young with WR passes.

Chidos likely not coming back next year. NYG or Wash will be in a good position to get one of the top WRs and some year the Eagles won’t lose every WR to injury.

Yes the DL needs to be addressed but there’s not the top end talent at 10 at that position like there is on the secondary.

Even if they get a Rousseau, isn’t he just a pass rusher?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Unless they get a top 5 pick and are in line to get Parsons from Penn State, it seems almost a lock that the first two picks will be a CB and then a S.

I guess Awuzie could come back and ball out, which would put the team in an interesting position to maybe resign him, but there don’t appear to be any Chase Young style DEs or big time DTs like the last 2 drafts. I haven’t seen many safeties on top 30 big boards at all.

CB likely pick some place between 8-18. Then they trade one of their comps along with their second to move up to make sure they get their guy.
Yes, 2 of them - JJ and SJ

cnuball21

Reaction score
Unless they get a top 5 pick and are in line to get Parsons from Penn State, it seems almost a lock that the first two picks will be a CB and then a S.

I guess Awuzie could come back and ball out, which would put the team in an interesting position to maybe resign him, but there don’t appear to be any Chase Young style DEs or big time DTs like the last 2 drafts. I haven’t seen many safeties on top 30 big boards at all.

CB likely pick some place between 8-18. Then they trade one of their comps along with their second to move up to make sure they get their guy.

There are some quality CB prospects but I don't think any blue chip guys (like Okudah). Caleb Farley is arguably the creme of the crop and he's fairly similar to Henderson from last year. Great cover guy but awful at tackling.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Continually mind boggled by people wanting to build the back 7 when the front four stinks this bad. They literally have a black hole at DT and teams run at will. Trenches matter.
Theres no top 10 dt in the draft though. So whats plan b?

Landryhat73

Reaction score
We are giving up 200 yards a game on the ground. I would love a playmaking safety like Holland but we have to be able to stop the run.