Is there anyone going to Shreveport?

50cent

Reaction score
I'll be there to meet and greet all of my cowboyszone pals!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I tried to talk Reality into going. Don't know if he can or not. Manster68 might be able to make the trip. Tuna Helper might go. I don't know many others down that neck of the woods.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I tried to talk Reality into going. Don't know if he can or not. Manster68 might be able to make the trip. Tuna Helper might go. I don't know many others down that neck of the woods.
Uhh HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I'm close, but won't be making the trip this time...

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
I will be there. We should meet someplace in the stadium before the game starts.

dwmyers

Reaction score
My father lives about 15 minutes from Shreveport, but I won't be making the trip.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Is Memphis that close to Shreveport? I didn't realize. Are you going?
I hadn't thought about it but I would have. It's probably about 4 to 5 hours from here.

50cent

Reaction score
Bungarian said:
I will be there. We should meet someplace in the stadium before the game starts.
PM your cell phon number and i'll reply with mine so we coordinate a meeting place on Monday.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I hope you guys will take some pictures and report your thoughts.

50cent

Reaction score
batman36 said:
I'm an hour away. I'm going.
I don't know much about the stadium, but if someone does we can meet at a certain part of it at a certain time.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:

I want to go, but I am stuck in Houston until next Thursday on a business trip that I couldn't get out of.

batman36

Reaction score

I was last there in 1983. It was reported on the newscast tonight that there are 7500 tickets remaining.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
I want to go, but I am stuck in Houston until next Thursday on a business trip that I couldn't get out of.
UA had its first scrimmage tonight. Remember this name. Antoine Cason.

You seen much of LSU yet?

50cent

Reaction score
Can we all meet up on the Jewella entrance side at 4-5pm?

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
UA had its first scrimmage tonight. Remember this name. Antoine Cason.

You seen much of LSU yet?
How did he look and does he compare to McAllister?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
50cent said:
How did he look and does he compare to McAllister?
I like him better even though I know CM. He's as fast, with a better vertical leap and more strength. About equal on coverage but this kid seems to be hungrier. I wouldn't want to the the RCB (Fontenot) for the Cats this year. He's going to get picked on bad. Michael Johnson is the SS and he is also good.

I do like the RB, Chris Henry. The QB Willie Tuitama might be the most exciting QB UA has ever had. Of course, that's not saying much is it?

50cent

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I like him better even though I know CM. He's as fast, with a better vertical leap and more strength. About equal on coverage but this kid seems to be hungrier. I wouldn't want to the the RCB (Fontenot) for the Cats this year. He's going to get picked on bad. Michael Johnson is the SS and he is also good.

I do like the RB, Chris Henry. The QB Willie Tuitama might be the most exciting QB UA has ever had. Of course, that's not saying much is it?
Wow, thats saying alot coming from you, because McAllister was special. I remember wanting him when he came out. With Glenn getting long in the tooth and Coleman in the same boat, we might be looking for another talented Db in the late parts of round 1. Although, I really want us to address WR and OL first, especially with the progress of Romo.