Is there smoke that Jayron Kearse could join his former head coach Mike Zimmer in Dallas

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Coming off a bad year, hes north of 30 now, and the Safety market is pretty saturated with middle of the road talent I'd say he's going to come pretty cheap so he's almost a lock to resign.

Aven8

Reaction score
I thought Zimm played Kearse on ST’s while in Minny?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don't scare me like. Word the thread differently because I thought they were talking to JK, and that's the last thing we need.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Don't scare me like. Word the thread differently because I thought they were talking to JK, and that's the last thing we need.
I know, my fault. These Jones clowns got me so upset this morning when I knew exactly what was going to happen all along.

Aven8

Reaction score
I know, my fault. These Jones clowns got me so upset this morning when I knew exactly what was going to happen all along.
Upset? You mean by the fact that almost every decent RB outside of Henry is gone, or that fact that every LB with any youth have been gobbled up? Our two biggest needs.

Way to telegraph a draft Dallas……

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dude was unbelievable when he first arrived. He was hungry and focused and looking to make some money. Last year he was awful. He should have been benched but in Dallas there are no consequences for poor play from the chosen few. Excited to see him come in. Excited to see him leave.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Upset? You mean by the fact that almost every decent RB outside of Henry is gone, or that fact that every LB with any youth have been gobbled up? Our two biggest needs.

Way to telegraph a draft Dallas……
It's funny how we can see this coming 100 miles away. The RB Dallas wants in the 2nd round gets swiped by a team that trades up 1-2 picks before...

Staubacher

Reaction score
The only smoke is Jerrah's Johnnie Walker old fashioned coming from his yacht