Is there still anyone unhappy with our 1st round pick?

waldoputty

Reaction score
that was unbelievable.
my biggest complaint is that zeke did not kneel down on the 1 yard line... on the 1st td

DK30

Reaction score
Why does someone have to bring this up after every game? Everyone who needed to eat crow already did. Glad to have Eazy E!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yea man ridiculous

This kid is super special like Adrian Peterson special with a splash of Emmitt

Bigdog

Reaction score
Yes all those so called experts who said it was a wasted pick.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
I knew with Zeke the Cowboys could dictate policy on other teams because the O-line,but I never expected him to be as dominant as he has been.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that was unbelievable.
my biggest complaint is that zeke did not kneel down on the 1 yard line... on the 1st td
I don't like doing that when you're behind. Too many things that can go wrong: points are never guaranteed. When you're ahead and a FG turns a FG game into a TD game (or turns a one-score game into a two-score game), by all means, stop short.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I don't like doing that when you're behind. Too many things that can go wrong: points are never guaranteed. When you're ahead and a FG turns a FG game into a TD game (or turns a one-score game into a two-score game), by all means, stop short.

i know.
at least run laterally to the sideline at the 1.
but how could anyone complain

manster4ever

Reaction score

Me either. I said it in the game thread: you SCORE 6 there every time. I know our D is weak and we'll ride this train as long as we can but....I've NEVER been a fan of getting cute and 'kneeling at the 1' and all this other BS guys were talking about in the game thread. Pitt still had TWO timeouts at the time. It worked out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why does someone have to bring this up after every game? Everyone who needed to eat crow already did. Glad to have Eazy E!

And these same cats after the first two weeks were telling us that Zeke wasnt running poorly. That our expectations for him were just too high.

We were telling these cats that in order for the pick to be worth it, he would have to have 2000 combined yards and 15-20TD's. They all scoffed and told us that they only expected 1200 yards or so and that it would be fine.

No doubt if Zeke was averaging 60 yards a game no one would be posting this nonsense every week.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I knew with Zeke the Cowboys could dictate policy on other teams because the O-line,but I never expected him to be as dominant as he has been.

I fully expected him to be this dominant. THAT being said I also expected Romo to get hurt and ruin our season again. THAT being said I never expected our 4th round QB to be the next frachise stud this quickly. Up until I saw him in preseason.