is this a good price for these seats

felix360

Reaction score
This guy is offering one of this seats for $115.00 look at the pic, is this a fair price, i have never been to a cowboys game so i;m not familiar with the pricing , its the front row where the arrows are pointing.

http://img454.*************/img454/4916/jeremysseats2iz.jpg

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Who are they playing?

To give you a price reference...I paid $200 per ticket for the 35 yard line in the 5th row in Seattle, behind the Boys sideline...

Went to SF game in SF and sat almost exactly where you are showing (8 rows up)...paid $150 per ticket.

So worth it!

Murph80

Reaction score
It looks like the same section my season tickets are in sec 16. Face value of these seats in this section are $49.00. Tickets are going to be harder to come by this year. The reason why.....Mr. Owens

felix360

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
Who are they playing?

To give you a price reference...I paid $200 per ticket for the 35 yard line in the 5th row in Seattle, behind the Boys sideline...

Went to SF game in SF and sat almost exactly where you are showing (8 rows up)...paid $150 per ticket.

So worth it!

well i have a choice of the skins game, colts, texans or philly he said these are section 17

Murph80

Reaction score
Yeah these are a section over from me they are $49 face value. I would jump all over those Wash tickets that is going to be one hell of a party.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
well i just did a quick look see at ebay and stub hub and it seems
like tickets are selling at a much higher rate this year than last, at least
for the "good games".
the only game i wouldnt want the tickets you are talking about
is the Texans game , its early in the season and its a noon game
and the sun shines on that section the whole game.
not saying i wouldnt go....but if i had a choice it wouldnt be that one !
looks like that price is about what those are going to sell for this year,
if we start off great the price will even go higher.
i won't even think about us not starting off great...
hope you enjoy whatever game you choose.

felix360

Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Yeah these are a section over from me they are $49 face value. I would jump all over those Wash tickets that is going to be one hell of a party.

thats exactly the game i had in mind, since its a sunday night game i think it wont be that hot. when u say they are $49 face value, does it mean that im overpaying to much for this seat. againg he's offering $115 per ticket

Murph80

Reaction score
You are paying $66 dollars more than the ticket is worth but tickets for this game are going for alot. If I didn't have season Tickets I would pay $115 for a ticket to the Wash game. These are good seats corner of endzone. I went to the Wash game last year Monday Night it was hotter than Hell. So don't think because it's a Sun Night game it will be cooler.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Tickets did not go up this year.
If you're buying from ticketmaster, no. If you're buying from stubhub or ebay, yes. There's been a substantial increase over the past two years. I'm paying mid 200s for tickets I could have paid under 150 for two years ago.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
felix360 said:
thats exactly the game i had in mind, since its a sunday night game i think it wont be that hot. when u say they are $49 face value, does it mean that im overpaying to much for this seat. againg he's offering $115 per ticket
I'd say thats about right for those tickets.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
felix360 said:
This guy is offering one of this seats for $115.00 look at the pic, is this a fair price, i have never been to a cowboys game so i;m not familiar with the pricing , its the front row where the arrows are pointing.

That may be the going price, but the seats aren't very good. I had season tickets about 13 rows up, just left of the Cowboys tunnel, and thery were great when the play was in front of me, but when it was at the other end, you had to watch the monitors to keep any perspective of what was happening.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
FLcowboy said:
That may be the going price, but the seats aren't very good. I had season tickets about 13 rows up, just left of the Cowboys tunnel, and thery were great when the play was in front of me, but when it was at the other end, you had to watch the monitors to keep any perspective of what was happening.
Yeah, this is the major problem with them. I'd prefer nose-bleeds on the 50, but that's just me.

Little Jr

Reaction score
felix360 said:

Yes they are worth it. I have 3 sec over and paid 156 so yeah jump on them.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
felix360 said:

It depends on what you want to get out of the game. If you just want to experience your first Cowboys game, then yeah it's a good price. Keep in mind when the ball is near the opposite goalline, you will not be able to see much. However, when the ball is near your goalline, you have a front row seat.

Personally, I prefer sitting front row upper deck. I get a birds-eye view and can see formations and plays develop. Most importantly, I can see which receivers are open downfield and whether or not the QB saw them open. That stuff you cant see on TV.

felix360

Reaction score
i've decided to let these sits go, my bro lives in dallas says he can good seats with a better view, i want to be able to see the whole game, formations and all that jazz. thanks all for the advice, since its my first game i want to have a good exp.

Little Jr

Reaction score
felix360 said:
i've decided to let these sits go, my bro lives in dallas says he can good seats with a better view, i want to be able to see the whole game, formations and all that jazz. thanks all for the advice, since its my first game i want to have a good exp.

If that is what you want them sit in the upper section. You'll be able to see all the things you want. Or sit on the 30yd line or better but them tickets will cost you. In fact most of the tickets I've seen on ebay the difference in the price of lower level endzone/corner endzone and upper level endzone/corner endzone isnt much at all. $115 is a good price for tickets. Most of the seats people are selling are endzone and corner endzone and there isnt that much difference between the 2. Like I said if you want to see the whole game sit in the upper section or 30 yd line or better.

When I had season tickets I was on the 2nd row corner endzone. SEC 21. You couldnt see when they were on the other end of the field but just being that close to field was cool for me. Now I go to 2 games a year and I sit in the enzone or cornere endzone. Like I said not much difference. I paid $156 for my ticket to the Texan game this year and it's SEC 32.