is this a good price for these seats

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have season tickets in section 122 a similar but higher view so I can see everything all the time.

Section 17 gets sun, especially the 3:15 kickoffs, but the sunday night game will be great there.

The atmosphere for the home opening washington game is going to be playoff caliber and standing room only.

I tell every person this who is going to buy from a ripoff broker, there are a ton of tickets in the parking lot before every game and usually you will pay less than a broker, when it gets close to game time they lower there prices, and if you are cool with sitting in the upper deck you can do real well.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
theebs said:
I tell every person this who is going to buy from a ripoff broker, there are a ton of tickets in the parking lot before every game and usually you will pay less than a broker, when it gets close to game time they lower there prices, and if you are cool with sitting in the upper deck you can do real well.

Amen to that. Even during the high times of the mid 90s, it was just too easy to get great seats at face value in the parking lot. I even got a pair for the Commanders game on the 30, 25 rows up in the lower section.

I've been going to sporting events and concerts for 30 years. There are ALWAYS tickets outside the gate...ALWAYS. I've NEVER been shut out of anything.

zalik22

Reaction score
Show up at the game and you can get better seats for $115. Worst case, you spend $175 and sit at the 40 yard line.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
zalik22 said:
Show up at the game and you can get better seats for $115. Worst case, you spend $175 and sit at the 40 yard line.

Do you do that often? If so whats the avg price you pay for a seat at 40 yard line? Just wondering if that is worth pursuing in future if I wanted to.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Man those prices are crazy. Once ticketmaster releases tickets, do you think they will have any decent seats?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
That's a good price. I don't particularly care for those seats though because you really have a hard time watching the game when it is being played at the other end.

I was under the impression that tickets for this season haven't gone on sale yet? Don't they usually go on sale in June?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
Man those prices are crazy. Once ticketmaster releases tickets, do you think they will have any decent seats?
I paid $375 each for 3rd row tickets, lower level at the 30 yard line when the Cowboys played the Eagles last year in Philly. Totally worth it. :D

zalik22

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Do you do that often? If so whats the avg price you pay for a seat at 40 yard line? Just wondering if that is worth pursuing in future if I wanted to.

Hi,

The only time I had tickets to the game was the first Cowboys game I went to. I don't remember paying more than $75 a ticket, I always sit lower level yard lines, 20-50 yard line. The thing is, I sit alone, so people have trouble getting rid of 1 ticket. If you go with 1-2 people, the ticket price will almost double. Going to divison games jacks up the price too, if you can catch the Lions or a crappy team, the stadium is half full so you can get a great deal.

1fisher

Reaction score
theogt said:
Yeah, this is the major problem with them. I'd prefer nose-bleeds on the 50, but that's just me.

you ever heard of binoculars??? they work well from those seats! I was there last year and the season before that and didn't have any complaints.........