Is this Extremeskins?

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
All of this griping and complaining about the officials is really getting rediculous. Sure, the officials missed some pretty obvious calls. But you know what, the officials were poor yesterday on both sides.

Some of the posts that I have been reading on here suggest that the league has formed a plot against the cowboys. Did the Commanders probably have a few more calls go their way? the answer is probably yes. But is there a conspiracy against the cowboys with the NFL officials. NO!

I mean seriously, if someone from another teams fanbase were reading this forum right now we would sound like a bunch of excuse making homers. This is not usually the case at cowboyszone, or at least it hasnt been since I have been a member here.

Lets face the facts, We didnt show up to play against the Commanders on Sunday. The Commanders DID! They wanted this game a lot more than we did, and it was clear to anyone watching that this was the case. We got out-played, and out-coached and we have no one to blame for this except the players and the coaching staff.

Another thing....Did we really expect the cowboys to go undefeated? I think the players AND THE COACHING STAFF deserve a little bit of slack.
This is just the first quarter of the season.....we still have a LONG WAY TO GO. I read one poster on here this morning that put it best " This isnt a race, It's a marathon." and We Still have 3/4 of the way to go.

We lost to the Commanders, it wasnt the first time.....and it wont be the last. Of course It sucks when you lose to possibly your biggest rival, but thats why its called a RIVALRY.

Hopefully our players can put this loss behind them, but at the same time.....LEARN FROM IT.

So please.....Stop making excuses (it makes us all look stupid), and dont jump off the cliff just yet......you might miss out on something great! ;)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
wesleyc288;2296390 said:
All of this griping and complaining about the officials is really getting rediculous. Sure, the officials missed some pretty obvious calls. But you know what, the officials were poor yesterday on both sides.

Some of the posts that I have been reading on here suggest that the league has formed a plot against the cowboys. Did the Commanders probably have a few more calls go their way? the answer is probably yes. But is there a conspiracy against the cowboys with the NFL officials. NO!

I mean seriously, if someone from another teams fanbase were reading this forum right now we would sound like a bunch of excuse making homers. This is not usually the case at cowboyszone, or at least it hasnt been since I have been a member here.

Lets face the facts, We didnt show up to play against the Commanders on Sunday. The Commanders DID! They wanted this game a lot more than we did, and it was clear to anyone watching that this was the case. We got out-played, and out-coached and we have no one to blame for this except the players and the coaching staff.

Another thing....Did we really expect the cowboys to go undefeated? I think the players AND THE COACHING STAFF deserve a little bit of slack.
This is just the first quarter of the season.....we still have a LONG WAY TO GO. I read one poster on here this morning that put it best " This isnt a race, It's a marathon." and We Still have 3/4 of the way to go.

We lost to the Commanders, it wasnt the first time.....and it wont be the last. Of course It sucks when you lose to possibly your biggest rival, but thats why its called a RIVALRY.

Hopefully our players can put this loss behind them, but at the same time.....LEARN FROM IT.

So please.....Stop making excuses (it makes us all look stupid), and dont jump off the cliff just yet......you might miss out on something great! ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I personally think Wade should make a tape of all the bad/missed calls and mail it to Goodell.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2296402 said:
I personally think Wade should make a tape of all the bad/missed calls and mail it to Goodell.

why so we can get screwed at home in the playoffs?

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
wesleyc288;2296390 said:

:clap2: good post.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
has anyone been officially told about the field goal which looked wide but was called good?

As an aside, no one here ever better laugh at Extremeskins again for their multiple personalities during games or afterward. This place was 10x worse yesterday.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2296415 said:
has anyone been officially told about the field goal which looked wide but was called good?

As an aside, no one here ever better laugh at Extremeskins again for their multiple personalities during games or afterward. This place was 10x worse yesterday.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. It's was insane over here. This is by far the most informative forum that I have ever seen. But yesterday it was just like all of the other ones. The number of people who were over reacting to this loss yesterday was rediculous.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I agree with the content but not with the title.

Certainly ES has it's share of "sky is falling" posters, but it isn't that bad.

Every message board has these members. You should read the Panthers or Falcons boards...pure comedy.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2296478 said:
I agree with the content but not with the title.

Certainly ES has it's share of "sky is falling" posters, but it isn't that bad.

Every message board has these members. You should read the Panthers or Falcons boards...pure comedy.

.....:rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2296495 said:
Or perhaps your own board.

30 yard slant. ;)
That was below the belt.

:lmao2:

So why the hell am I laughing?

Sorry HH31. I can't help it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2296415 said:

Agreed.

Im ashamed of a lot of posters and their immediate we suck threads/posts.

We were going to lose a game this year. I just didn't know we had so many haters that weren't from other teams but from our own.

There is things to get mad about dont get me wrong. But I can't believe how so many people can throw a good team like this under the bus after 1 game.

My favorite line is "if Dallas doesn't win the superbowl than they are over rated."

That in itself is crazy to me. There is expectations we have to meet but not doing what only one team gets to do at the end of the season does not mean we are over rated.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Officiating had nothing to do with our loss yesterday.

And has very little to do with most losses...with obvious exceptions of course.

It is a nice cop out though for a lot of teams, players and fans.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
gbrittain;2296687 said:
Officiating had nothing to do with our loss yesterday.

And has very little to do with most losses...with obvious exceptions of course.

It is a nice cop out though for a lot of teams, players and fans.

:hammer: