Is This The Time To Move Henry To FS?...

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2302482 said:
Hamlin is the FS, Henry would have to be the SS. Moving two players is an invitation to a whooping.

Word. I think we are going to see Keith Davis a whole bunch on first and second downs.

arync

Reaction score
not a bad idea, but I'd rather see KD in their instead of Brown

Randy White

Reaction score
start moving Henry to free safety slowly but surely. At this stage of his career, he can, easily, add another 8 years to it if he makes the move to that position. He's not a physical CB, despite his size, but he does have a good nose for the ball, sort of like Michael Downs did back in the ol' days. His problem is that he's been giving too many plays underneath because he's giving up too much ground, by design I'm sure.

Hamlin can play SS, even though he's really another George Teague ( very smart player with great ball instincts ), because he's more physical than Henry is. It's time to put Pacman on one side, Newman on the other, give Scandrick, Jenkins, Ball and Brown lots of playing time in the slot ( set up a rotation with all 4 ) and get to work.

I know brown is a Safety, but he'd benefit alot from playing CB from time to time, particularly in practice. He, along with Watkins, could spell Hamlin and/or Henry a couple of snaps per game so they can get more experience

:starspin .

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2302531 said:
Kind of forgotten Killer. Anything but Brown...... he is way to lanky and skinny.... all adds up to a weak link.... no run support.

CB is 6-1 and 203. I wouldn't call that lanky and skinny. He's fast, very athletic, great vertical leap, quick, smart, good in coverage and did I mention he's fast.

I understand why people are afraid of him but he deserves a shot. Not sure where the failed run support is coming from either.