Is Trysten Hill playing?

morasp

Reaction score
I'd like to see some combination of Hill, Gallimore, Golston, and Odighizuwa as interior rushers on passing downs. All those guys are good at getting penetration and being disruptive.

kskboys

Reaction score
He's listed as a back up to Osa.
I didn't know that, but that makes complete sense.

Hill is built top heavy. I don't see any way he has the sand in his pants to anchor the middle. If we do that stupid slim pass rusher at NT again(Ratliff), I will puke.

Reactions: G2

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
This team healthy is a true contender. Nothing else matters. Guys like you that are worried about the minnows like Washington are just paranoid.

Nobody is paranoid, I like to run a hardline crew.

Don’t ever disrespect me like that again.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Suspension is over so it’s more of a question of will it be Hamilton or Bahanna sitting would be my guess!
Now we have our answer... Hamilton was released to cut the roster down to 52.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see Heinicke getting his heinie kicked tomorrow, with all these fresh and powerful D-line players being added. :D

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I'd like to see some combination of Hill, Gallimore, Golston, and Odighizuwa as interior rushers on passing downs. All those guys are good at getting penetration and being disruptive.

The best DL combo is:

LE: Lawerence , DT: Hill, DT,NT: Gallimore RE: Gregory

WLB: Parsons MLB: LVE S/ LB: Kearse

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol, Watkins and either Bohanna or Hamilton. Anything more is just wasting a game time roster spot on a position that isn’t much more than a glorified block absorber!
Im guessing they will suit up Watkins and sit Bohanna. I think Washington does a decent amount of ZB and big DT's are pretty useless against ZB

Batman1980

Reaction score
I see Heinicke getting his heinie kicked tomorrow, with all these fresh and powerful D-line players being added. :D

200.gif

Batman1980

Reaction score
That's Cousins, not Heinicke. Just saying. ;)

Yeah, I just wanted to use the Cousins gif. I thought he was overrated too and he's proving me right. Pretty stats but can't win when it matters. He's the player a lot of people seem to think Dak is.