Twitter: Is Viking S Anthony Harris worth a 5th or 6th round draft pick?

kskboys

Reaction score
Worth looking into. At $11 million that is $6 million less than what Byron left for. And we get a CB with 9 more INT's as well from last season.
A 5th even if for just a year. Sign Brown to. a 2 year deal. Brown, Lewis, Awuzie, Harris, and a draft pick to develop.
Harris is a S.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Worth looking into. At $11 million that is $6 million less than what Byron left for. And we get a CB with 9 more INT's as well from last season.
A 5th even if for just a year. Sign Brown to. a 2 year deal. Brown, Lewis, Awuzie, Harris, and a draft pick to develop.
He's a safety...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He isnt talking about Nolan, he is talking about George Edwards who was in Minni for the last several years until he signed with us recently.

Oh good, that makes more sense to me then because Nolan has no pull around the league.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This does make too much sense. A position of need and a pretty good player that can generate turnovers. Win win. I assume he's a free safety only and doesn't play in the box much? I'm off to research.

Go Cowboys.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Did they put him on the block with that as the asking price? What am I missing?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
wrong again Cal since 2005 hrs only coached in 7 different places...lol

Hey andre’!

What are your thoughts on the Dolphins signing a cornerback (Byron Jones) that’s only played the position “one year” to that huge contract???

Prime21

Reaction score
Offer a 6th. If they say no, wait and see how the draft and FA goes. If we stumble upon a Safety we like, great. If not, wait until TC is about to start then offer a next years 5th.

If someone else scoops him up we get another year of Woods and Heath.

Dre11

Reaction score
Hey andre’!

What are your thoughts on the Dolphins signing a cornerback (Byron Jones) that’s only played the position “one year” to that huge contract???

How many teams did Nolan coach over the last 15? it sure wasn't 10-12:D