Is WR on your first round watch list

Beaker42

Reaction score
If Bijan Robinson isn't on your first round list then you've never seen him play.
A late 20s pick would justify taking him . But he's not getting out of the top 10 most likely.
Stranger things have happened.

reddyuta

Reaction score
maybe.if another Lamb drops into our lap then we have to draft him but this pick will be in the late 20s so CB might be a better pick.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
Right now we look rather thin and weak at WR. Gallup hasnt looked the same coming off of injury. Tolbert has given any indication that he will be a playable WR. Browns play has been nice, but he isnt a guy you want in your top 3.

Is WR a position you are thinking about in the 1st round. Im really starting to
I like what Jimmy had to say about Dak; give him a clean pocket to pass and he will be great. So, let continue to rebuild that line. I think Tyler Smith will be a stud with more reps to take over the LT position so let’s add to the OG, C positions.

ghst187

Reaction score
I like Jain Hyatt. Talk about a big play threat. 4.29 - 4.31 40 and has destroyed the best secondaries in college this year.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I like Jain Hyatt. Talk about a big play threat. 4.29 - 4.31 40 and has destroyed the best secondaries in college this year.

Exactly the kind of player we need. He’d open up a lot in our passing game.

ghst187

Reaction score
Exactly the kind of player we need. He’d open up a lot in our passing game.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Jalin-Hyatt-WR-Tennessee

SCOUTING REPORT: STRENGTHS
  • Has elite speed - can eat up cornerbacks cushion in an instant and can beat even the quickest DBs
  • Hyatt recorded a 10.46 in the 100m and 21.14 in the 200m. He has run an electronically timed 4.31 40-yard dash and added 34.5″ vertical. He's probably even faster now
  • In 2022 he has shown he can totally dominate even the top secondaries in college football - he's pretty much impossible to stop unless double-covered

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yes, I would love a DT that is worth it, unlike the time when we took Taco. We need someone that can take the top off the defense.

See Jalin Hyatt

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I think it’s going to be a CB. It would be short sighted to give up on Tolbert. And I think Gallup will look more like himself next year. IMO he hasn’t yet regained the explosiveness and it’s very evident. I’m also finding some dudes on the DL.

garyv

Reaction score
Right now we look rather thin and weak at WR. Gallup hasnt looked the same coming off of injury. Tolbert has given any indication that he will be a playable WR. Browns play has been nice, but he isnt a guy you want in your top 3.

Nooooo......OL if your thin on WR those can be attained in free agency

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
We need to do our homework on the late round prospects. Build the trenches in the 1st and 2nd rounds, and find role players in the late rounds.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

I think they may fill this need via trade of fa with a veteran, which they were trying to do prior to the Hilton signing.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I think there's a good 6 positions that are needed more than wr. But never know what they might be thinking in the front office.

Beaker42

Reaction score
100%

OL, WR, DT, CB, LBr are all in play for me.
AFAIC no position is off the table except maybe C. We need help everywhere but I thought it was mainly on D …… after Sunday we need more help on O. Once Pollard went down thanks to a dirty tackle we were done. You could sense it through the TV.