Is Zeke the New Felix?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'll never understood why the trainer did not let Felix know that he did not have the frame to maintain his speed at that weight.

Yeah the trainer should've let him know that's what he's therefore. That was a bad idea from jump. You gain weight you lose speed........

Beaker42

Reaction score
No, we wasted Zeke’s prime years catering to the mediocre QB. We also don’t know the state of the OL anymore because of catering to the mediocre QB. Zeke was drafted for Romo, remember.
What mediocre QB would that be?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I forgot about Felix. Wish he had a chance to hit the after burners more often than he did

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where do these posters come from? If you mention Zeke, he is bashed by the anti-zekes, but Dak enthusiasts chime in to grandstand. If you talk about Dak, he is bashed by the anti-dak crowd, and somehow Zekeites needle in to sabotage the conversation. I like both young men, and am thankful to have them on the team. Having said that, they both have flaws, and it will be known soon if any writing appears on the wall concerning their tenure in Dallas.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Where do these posters come from? If you mention Zeke, he is bashed by the anti-zekes, but Dak enthusiasts chime in to grandstand. If you talk about Dak, he is bashed by the anti-dak crowd, and somehow Zekeites needle in to sabotage the conversation. I like both young men, and am thankful to have them on the team. Having said that, they both have flaws, and it will be known soon if any writing appears on the wall concerning their tenure in Dallas.
Where do these posters come from? You have a flash back moment to Felix and Marion and fans act like you slapped Zeke's mama. SMH

WTtoolman

Reaction score
What a stupid thread with all the same stupid sounding trolls coming in to remind me why I find myself spending less and less time here.

A thread that starts comparing a bruiser like Zeke who is a 2 time rushing champion to Felix Jones..... only to have some goofball who tries to hijack every thread bashing Dak....

This place used to be better.
Nailed it. So hard.

Praxit

Reaction score
...you guys talken Feliz and Marion, I thought Randle ran like there was plenty still on the bone. ..;)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well, it’s pretty much agreed upon that RBs shelf-life is five years, whether the RB is 25 or 30. Plus, this OL is completely battered and straight garbage as far as run blocking goes.

Zeke is just an average chump that cant get out of his own way.

kskboys

Reaction score
Remember back in the day when we would debate Felix vs Marion and then Felix vs DeMarco?

Obviously Felix is no Zeke. However is it fair to say Jerry's stubbornness on yet another 1st round RB is keeping the best RB on the sideline?
Pollard is the new Felix.

Johnny23

Reaction score
No. Felix wishes he was Zeke. Felix was overdrafted and used wrong when we tried to make him a feature back.

Zeke's just going through the ups and downs of an nfl career and people are overreacting because of the contract he signed and his personality type.

Loso86

Reaction score
Remember back in the day when we would debate Felix vs Marion and then Felix vs DeMarco?

Obviously Felix is no Zeke. However is it fair to say Jerry's stubbornness on yet another 1st round RB is keeping the best RB on the sideline?
Hes had 1 down year to nfl rb standards and no QB or Oline. Come on now

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No, we wasted Zeke’s prime years catering to the mediocre QB. We also don’t know the state of the OL anymore because of catering to the mediocre QB. Zeke was drafted for Romo, remember.
Zeke is signed through 2027 and you're talking about his prime years being wasted.

Don't draft running backs high.

Don't pay running backs.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where do these posters come from? You have a flash back moment to Felix and Marion and fans act like you slapped Zeke's mama. SMH

What an ignorant response. This is not about the flashbacks, it is about the constant dissecting, comparing, denigrating, and dismissal of certain players. I liked both Felix and Marion, so you are way off base.