isn't it a possibility...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Panch;2450255 said:
They're not coming back down to earth. They're on another planet and we need to get there or even if we make the playoffs and get a post season rematch, they'll just do what they did to us last year, only by a much bigger margin and in a much more convincing fashion.

It's not that serious, but why do you think the Giants are going to beat us badly in a post season rematch?

The Panch

Reaction score
jobberone;2450291 said:
It's not that serious, but why do you think the Giants are going to beat us badly in a post season rematch?
I didnt say they're going to beat us badly. I said they're on another level than the entire league right now and we're going to have to be on that level to beat them.

Deefens said:
huh??? What's with that response. Come on, I thought we were fellow Cowboy fans here. I'm a 34 year old man with a beautiful family, no need for that kiddo.
Sorry I dont find typing expletives back and forth towards eachother appealing. Bottom line is, we have yet to prove we're in the same class as the Giants, much less better than em. We'll have that chance next Sunday, but until we do, we're still beneath them.

Deefens

Reaction score
Me neither man, I'm just really tired of all the Giant love when we lost that game mostly because of that bogus roughing call on LD and the Crayton drop. It's payback time, I really believe that.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Panch;2450255 said:
They're not coming back down to earth. They're on another planet and we need to get there or even if we make the playoffs and get a post season rematch, they'll just do what they did to us last year, only by a much bigger margin and in a much more convincing fashion.

Sorry but that's what I took away from your comment. I don't think they're that good. I think we are better. Convincingly better IMO. But we have to prove it.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
It would be in our best interest to play Arizona.

We're going in as a wild card team, which means we'll be on the road each week. The final week of the season we travel up to the North East to play Philly.

Playing in Arizona would almost be a home game, in that we'd get a lot of fans in that stadium, and it wouldn't be a near cross country trip.

I think it would be ideal for us to play Arizona, then assuming we win, travel to either Tampa or Carolina, and then hopefully NYG.

The Panch

Reaction score
Deefens;2450307 said:
Me neither man, I'm just really tired of all the Giant love when we lost that game mostly because of that bogus roughing call on LD and the Crayton drop. It's payback time, I really believe that.
I agree, but that was last year. This year, they've been the best team in football and we've been a roller coaster.

Sorry but that's what I took away from your comment. I don't think they're that good. I think we are better. Convincingly better IMO. But we have to prove it.
That's the point. We have yet to prove it. Im sorry, but as much as I love the Boys, im a football fan first and football wise, the Giants are the top dogs until proven otherwise.

It would be in our best interest to play Arizona.

We're going in as a wild card team, which means we'll be on the road each week. The final week of the season we travel up to the North East to play Philly.

Playing in Arizona would almost be a home game, in that we'd get a lot of fans in that stadium, and it wouldn't be a near cross country trip.

I think it would be ideal for us to play Arizona, then assuming we win, travel to either Tampa or Carolina, and then hopefully NYG.
I just dont see it. Arizona's a horrible matchup for our defense and I dont think having alot of fans in the stands on the road is worth sacrificing that over playing a Minnesota/Chicago offense or defense which I just dont feel the least bit threatened by either. Id much rather face Ferotte or Orton than Warner or Rodgers.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Panch;2450321 said:
I agree, but that was last year. This year, they've been the best team in football and we've been a roller coaster.

That's the point. We have yet to prove it. Im sorry, but as much as I love the Boys, im a football fan first and football wise, the Giants are the top dogs until proven otherwise.

I just dont see it. Arizona's a horrible matchup for our defense and I dont think having alot of fans in the stands on the road is worth sacrificing that over playing a Minnesota/Chicago offense or defense which I just dont feel the least bit threatened by either. Id much rather face Ferotte or Orton than Warner or Rodgers.

Got no problem with the fact they are the champs. And they are 10-1 for a reason. I'm not saying they are any good. They're very good. I think we are super. Bring them on. I'll have my boys whip their ***.

The Panch

Reaction score
jobberone;2450371 said:
Got no problem with the fact they are the champs. And they are 10-1 for a reason. I'm not saying they are any good. They're very good. I think we are super. Bring them on. I'll have my boys whip their ***.
In the words of Vanilla Ice, word 2 mutha. :cool: