Isn't it Ironic

SAboys889

Houstonboys13
Reaction score
Most Eagle fans hate the Cowboys more than any other team and we may be the primary reason they fail to win or even make it to another Super Bowl. This was their best shot in a long time because the entire NFC is watered down. They had the best team and record in the NFC, and may have passed the “chocking” test this time around.

This seems to be poetic justice after the star incident and even this years display at Texas stadium. Mcnabb's and Owen's goofing off on the sidelines really pissed me off during the game at Texas Stadium. It was nice to see them acting a little differently this time. I don’t wish injury to players, but sometimes I feel like he brought all of this unto himself.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Houstonboys13 said:
Most Eagle fans hate the Cowboys more than any other team and we may be the primary reason they fail to win or even make it to another Super Bowl. This was their best shot in a long time because the entire NFC is watered down. They had the best team and record in the NFC, and may have passed the “chocking” test this time around.

This seems to be poetic justice after the star incident and even this years display at Texas stadium. Mcnabb's and Owen's goofing off on the sidelines really pissed me off during the game at Texas Stadium. It was nice to see them acting a little differently this time. I don’t wish injury to players, but sometimes I feel like he brought all of this unto himself.

Karma sure is an interesting thing! I sure hope T.O. enjoys the asthma field! ****** :D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Did you see Terrell "riding his horse" on the sidelines last time we played them?

Looks like he fell off of his horse.

Reaction score
Karma Strikes Again~~!

While I wouldn't wish a serious injury on Owens, I will say I'm glad it was one of our guys that knocked him out of the playoffs... the iggles are toast, No SB Trophy for YOU! :iggles:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
It's a shame that Roy didn't rip off T.O.'s head and s*** down his neck. :flagwave:

Wood

Reaction score
T.O. definitely build up some bad karma with Dallas after defacing the star at mid-field. I enjoy watching great athletes perform at their best...but T.O. sure has something like that coming his way.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
Sure glad everyone loves loves TO :iggles:

Wait a minute. . .what part of mancato are you from?

I've got a friend from mankato that used to live in austin and from what I understand mankato isn't that big. . .

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Wait a minute. . .what part of mancato are you from?

I've got a friend from mankato that used to live in austin and from what I understand mankato isn't that big. . .

I live in No. Mankato just across the Minnesota River from Mankato. Total population about 46,000 with the majority in Mankato. Minnesota State University (used to be Mankato State) located here with about 13,000 students. I am a Texan by birth but have lived in No. Mankato since 1978 when my company transfered me up here. Now retired and a Cowboy fan since 1960. Been lurking around this site for a couple years.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
MinnesotaCowboy said:
I live in No. Mankato just across the Minnesota River from Mankato. Total population about 46,000 with the majority in Mankato. Minnesota State University (used to be Mankato State) located here with about 13,000 students. I am a Texan by birth but have lived in No. Mankato since 1978 when my company transfered me up here. Now retired and a Cowboy fan since 1960. Been lurking around this site for a couple years.

I'm heading to MN next week--Breezy Point. My wife is from MN (and a Mankato grad) and we're going up there next week. I'm a native Texan--still live here--so I'm sure it'll be cold as hell to me!

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan said:
I'm heading to MN next week--Breezy Point. My wife is from MN (and a Mankato grad) and we're going up there next week. I'm a native Texan--still live here--so I'm sure it'll be cold as hell to me!

Oh my.......Breezy Point up North. Bring lots of warm clothes! You go to Breezy Point in the summer time! I'm sure single digit to below zero days and subzero nights. When did your wife go to school here.....I had 3 kids that also went there. Good luck! :D