Issac Alarcon Garcia: OG/ OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Issac Alarcon Garcia is part of the NFL pathway program playing with Borregos ITESM Monterrey in 2015 after playing for the Eagles of UANL High School No. 9.

I.A.G. Is 6’-6” 310 lbs built with power, quickness, and nasty attitude to be a perfect fit for the LG spot. He is definitely suited to play LG with his natural size and power will allow him to dominate DTs in the run game while his athleticism will help him stand tall in pass protection. My comparison is that his floor is Quenton Nelson while the ceiling is Anthony Munoz :dance::dance::dance::dance:

star-ving

Reaction score
ImmaculateHelpfulIndianelephant-size_restricted.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Issac Alarcon Garcia is part of the NFL pathway program playing with Borregos ITESM Monterrey in 2015 after playing for the Eagles of UANL High School No. 9.

I.A.G. Is 6’-6” 310 lbs built with power, quickness, and nasty attitude to be a perfect fit for the LG spot. He is definitely suited to play LG with his natural size and power will allow him to dominate DTs in the run game while his athleticism will help him stand tall in pass protection. My comparison is that his floor is Quenton Nelson while the ceiling is Anthony Munoz :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Am I supposed to know who this guy is? What does he have to do with the Cowboys?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
@Reality I told everyone that Xavier Su’a Filo is 10x better LG than Connor a Williams and this is the Same for I.A.G.

Put him at the LG position and watch the run game go to another level and see Tyron Smith return to All pro level not worrying about baby sitting weak Connor William.
What does this have to do with the player? If you are pretending you know his relative skill level, you are lying.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yes, I know he is an international player that are given roster rides in hopes of developing international talent.

The Cowboys did it in the past with Efe Obada.

I was referring to the tone of the post, which was suggesting to the site owner (like it matters) that the poster is pure genius at evaluating offensive linemen at the professional level. And then mentioning Munoz "as a ceiling", for pandering sake.

Just stop it. It was not necessary. In fact, it destroyed any credibility.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, I know he is an international player that are given roster rides in hopes of developing international talent.

The Cowboys did it in the past with Efe Obada.

I was referring to the tone of the post, which was suggesting to the site owner (like it matters) that the poster is pure genius at evaluating offensive linemen at the professional level. And then mentioning Munoz "as a ceiling", for pandering sake.

Just stop it. It was not necessary. In fact, it destroyed any credibility.
I was replying to another poster. Check post #17 above.

Status
Not open for further replies.