issac bruce cut

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
He's still damn good.
I'd take him but probably not at his required price.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmm. I'd be tempted, T.O. is old too, so................

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I wouldn't take him, but if I had to choose between him and TO, Bruce in a second.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
At least TO goes across the middle and doesn't fall down so as not to be hit and doesn't run out of bounds on every catch near the sidelines.

No to Bruce.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
just like others have posted... we are old enough at WR. He's still talented and will land on a team very quickly.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
bobtheflob said:
I bet the Eagles would like him.

Are you joking or simply uninformed? Several threads started by Cowboy fan have clearly stated that the Eagles are interested in filling the void left from TO; with names like ...

Antwan Randle El ...27 years old

Joe Jurevicius ...32 years old

Isaac Bruce is 34 and injured. While he probably does have some play time left in his career, it won't be with the Eagles!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bruce a few years back I would have loved to sign him but today? no way it would be a waste of money just as it was a waste of money when the raiders signed Rice. To pay for past memories of greatness is a waste of money

joseephuss

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
At least TO goes across the middle and doesn't fall down so as not to be hit and doesn't run out of bounds on every catch near the sidelines.

No to Bruce.

You mean like Terry Glenn? Just kidding. Dallas doesn't have the luxury of signing Bruce at this point. The offense they need to focus on is the offensive line. Until they take steps in free agency, if that ever gets here, or the draft to improve the offensive line, it makes no sense to sink more money into the wide receiver position.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
Bruce would make a great clutch veteran Ricky Proehl-like 3rd or 4th WR. When CAR needed a crucial 1st down, they knew they could throw to Proehl because he never drew too much attention from the other team so he could sneak his way open, and he had great hands so he'd always make the catch. Bruce still has some speed and is a reliable possession receiver with great hands also, and like Proehl he's kind of smaller yet isn't afraid to fight for the ball. He also runs accurate routes and could teach the younger WR's like Crayton and Copper a thing or two about that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
You mean like Terry Glenn? Just kidding. Dallas doesn't have the luxury of signing Bruce at this point. The offense they need to focus on is the offensive line. Until they take steps in free agency, if that ever gets here, or the draft to improve the offensive line, it makes no sense to sink more money into the wide receiver position.

Bruce has 36 catches last season he is not what he once was and will never be great again. We can get more out of Crayton than wasting money on an over the hill player.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I would take Bruce in his prime, but he is not in his prime anymore. So the answer is easily no.