It’s draft week! Here’s what the Cowboys should do

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
YOU do REALIZE that JAMAL adams IS not JUST a SINGLE player? HE is POSSIBLY the BEST safety IN the NFL.

And if he is AND IF the Cowboys were just that safety away from getting to the Super Bowl then maybe it might make some sense, BUT the Cowboys are not that safety away.from getting to the Super Bowl. Adding Adams may be strengthening the safety position but at the cost of weakening one or more positions. Since the Cowboys have more needs than POSSIBLY a safety, they did sign Clinton-Dix to replace Heath, it is foolishness to blow so much resources on a player that is not going to push the Cowboys over the top. Fans can dream about getting all the best players but in the end that is all it is, a dream and the NFL isn't some fairy tale dream land.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3xhq41.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Chaisson's size is fine for the new scheme we will be utilizing.
Demarcus Ware was the same size, same measurables when he came to Dallas, it was his speed, agility, quickness, his "motor", that led him to six straight pro bowls.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Figure out a way to trade for Jamal Adams. If it takes a 1st, 4th, and one other pick either this year or next year (3rd or 4th comp pick next year perhaps), then so be it. The Chaisson kid from LSU is way too small to play RDE in the NFL - he got manhandled vs. high end college LTs and is NOT the guy to take at 17.

Best case scenario is Jeudy/Lamb/Ruggs are there at 17 and the Jets want to add to their WR core & are willing to move Jamal Adams.

If not - we need to move ahead of Atlanta to get Kinlaw or Henderson if they’re available (Atlanta has very similar needs as us & they’re a problem sitting 1 spot ahead of us).

If not - take McKinney and solidify the safety positions with HaHa and McKinney, they would be the best safety duo this team has had in quite some time, but I’d much rather have HaHa and Adams & I honestly don’t care what it takes.

Hell no

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Figure out a way to trade for Jamal Adams. If it takes a 1st, 4th, and one other pick either this year or next year (3rd or 4th comp pick next year perhaps), then so be it. The Chaisson kid from LSU is way too small to play RDE in the NFL - he got manhandled vs. high end college LTs and is NOT the guy to take at 17.

Best case scenario is Jeudy/Lamb/Ruggs are there at 17 and the Jets want to add to their WR core & are willing to move Jamal Adams.

If not - we need to move ahead of Atlanta to get Kinlaw or Henderson if they’re available (Atlanta has very similar needs as us & they’re a problem sitting 1 spot ahead of us).

If not - take McKinney and solidify the safety positions with HaHa and McKinney, they would be the best safety duo this team has had in quite some time, but I’d much rather have HaHa and Adams & I honestly don’t care what it takes.
I bet DWare would disagree about Chaissons "size" being an issue.
You cant put a negative stamp on a pass rushing edge based solely on their weight.