It Could Be Milton Williams

Daillest88

Reaction score
I’d rather go get Ifeatu with number 44. But wouldn’t be disappointed with Milton I think he’s a sleeper pick.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Terrible pick at 44 IMO. Short arms and if you’re going to be a high pick from a small school you better dominate...he doesn’t look dominant on tape.

Not to mention we have capable 3Ts on the roster...we need more of a 1T type that can impact the run.

I’d take him on day 3 but wouldn’t touch him tonight.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Sorry not what I meant. I meant more so they are determined to draft him regardless who is in play at 44

Broaddus called the Hill immediately after day one that we would draft him day two
Okay, I gotcha. I understand.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm hoping that if we don't get Barmore in the second round (which I don't think we will because we'll be looking for a corner), Williams will be around for our first third-round pick. I'd enjoy a double whopper with Williams and McNeil in the third with a slice of free safety to top it off. Of course, we could go FS in the second if Moehrig drops to us or possibly even with Grant or Holland, but based on the Joneses' comments, they seem to understand that finding a starting corner is a pressing need.

I'm also curious after drafting Parsons what Neal's role is going to be. I can't see him spending as much time at linebacker if LVE is healthy and he and Smith are playing well in this scheme. He might play dime linebacker. But I wonder if his more regular role is going to be strong safety. If that's the case, do we reduce Wilson's role or allow him to compete at free safety. Unlike some, I think Wilson might could fare well at FS. He seems to have a knack for attacking the ball.

OK. I'm just now seeing that Barmore may not take to coaching and structure well, so I'm not surprised he didn't go in the first. And I'm not sure I'd want Dallas to take him unless they've vetted him well.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Thanks goodness...hoping we don't touch this dude in the 3rd either.