It is good to see Saints at 0-3

cnhnyy

Reaction score
I still remember the On-site kick after their 5th TD. They were leading 35-17 late in the game and Sean Payton decided to do that trick. Totally unnecessary and totally disrespectful, especially to your previous team and mentor.

I lost all the repsect for Payton after the play and really dislike him. I am glad that his team is losing right now.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Can't say I'm upset about it. I got so sick of "the fairytale" last season and the disrespect Payton was dishing from a myriad of angles.

Down with the Saints. :cool:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Easier path for the Cowboys to get to the big dance.

kevwun

Reaction score
The Saints/Katrina stuff is beyond old. You can't force a team down people's throats.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
You guys mean the new "America's team" lol..........I thought they would win 10 games, but they stink. Let's face it everything went right for them last season. Landing Drew Brees, having reggie bush fall into their laps, and riding that emotional hurricane katrina wave. More importantly they flew under the radar last season. This season everyone is ready for them, they aren't sneaking up on anyone. It's easy to play with zero expectations, it's another when the target is pointed directly at you. I'm happy as well the saints are struggling, i've about had it with the new america's team garbage.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
There is a reason why offensive linemen are starting bank big time. Everyone says the Saints defense sucks and it does, but if you want to know why they are losing. Look no further than their offensive line.

SacredStar

Reaction score
nyc;1669481 said:
There is a reason why offensive linemen are starting bank big time. Everyone says the Saints defense sucks and it does, but if you want to know why they are losing. Look no further than their offensive line.

Yeah....I saw that last night. Brees was under pressure quite a bit last night and their running game was stuffed from the get go.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;1669481 said:

Maybe they should have kept Rob Pettiti......

Kilyin

Reaction score
jazzcat22;1669505 said:
Maybe they should have kept Rob Pettiti......

If only they'd kept Rob, they might be 3-0.

(if this was college ball)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The only thing the Saints 0-3 does for me... makes easier for me... is to navigate through the board without it getting cluttered with that one saints fan that only came around after the win over us and their other victories...

What was his name Saintsfan or ?:lmao2:

"How is Paulie"?
"Oh Paulie, you wont see him no more"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I like the Saints being 0 - 3 because of our Saint troll, Tyrst, Twrst, Thirst, whatever the hell his name was! All off season he was over here dogging the Cowboys telling everyone that would listen how the Saints are the team to beat now....uh, OK, so where is Tryst? He's in the same place as all the eagle and RedStink trolls are! Hiding in shame....

:laugh2:

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Yup. That thumping that the Saints put on the Cowboys last year was a real soul crusher. I'm happy to see the Saints doing poorly now. I used to like them a little, but no longer.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cnhnyy;1669278 said:
I still remember the On-site kick after their 5th TD. They were leading 35-17 late in the game and Sean Payton decided to do that trick. Totally unnecessary and totally disrespectful, especially to your previous team and mentor.

I lost all the repsect for Payton after the play and really dislike him. I am glad that his team is losing right now.

Most assuredly, glad they are 0-3. Payton is no longer a genius and New Orleans is no longer rising from the ashes or "marchin' in" or all those odious cliches and pity-fest hossanahs.

having said that, I don't fault the team and city so much as the hypsters at the networks who work these story lines to raise ratings.

At any rate, we can now forget the Saints as just another bad team, coached by a so-so coach.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:bravo:
5Stars;1669582 said:
I like the Saints being 0 - 3 because of our Saint troll, Tyrst, Twrst, Thirst, whatever the hell his name was! All off season he was over here dogging the Cowboys telling everyone that would listen how the Saints are the team to beat now....uh, OK, so where is Tryst? He's in the same place as all the eagle and RedStink trolls are! Hiding in shame....

:laugh2:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
cnhnyy;1669278 said:

Anyone else see the resemblance to Dallas in Big Bill's second year as coach?

NO is coming off an unexpected 10-6 season; the Saints defense was composed of mainly a bunch of no-names; and their schedule was easier than originally expected. I can easily see this team going 6-10.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;1669705 said:

NO is coming off an unexpected 10-6 season; the Saints defense was composed of mainly a bunch of no-names; and their schedule was easier than originally expected. I can easily see this team going 6-10.

Definitely. At least they have Brees. We had Testaverde.

sago1

Reaction score
Agree. An on side kick we you leading 35-? is an insult. I wouldn't get upset if a team continued to score by running the ball, but continuing to pass or some other gimmick play to drive up the score is poor sportsmanship and insulting.

Having said that I sure hope we put up 45 points against the Rams. We can do that w/o showing any disrespect if we score at least 38 points in the first half.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;1669705 said:

Yep-our '03 10-6 season pretty much fooled everyone, including our coaches. If anything, it may have been the worst thing happened to us b/c it WAS our rebuilding year, and if we had gone some 6-10 that year, we would have had higher draft picks, etc to fill our gaping holes.

Same with the Saints this year-considering how well they did last year, it sure fooled everyone there, that they kept this same "scrubs" personnel. They'll be bad this year, of course, but they should get it turned around in another couple of years, when they have better opportunities for better roster moves et al. Same happened with us after the '04 season, we had a better draft advantage et al, that we were able to build better teams.