It really doesn't matter who we draft

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If the Head Coach is not a "game changer" you are absolutely right.

We can get better through the draft (we didn't this year) but if we don't change the leadership and remove some outdated and ineffective philosophies on free agency and certain positions of need, it won't matter.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Hopefully it doesn't get to a point where NFL draftees avoid being drafted by us. They may be afraid of not realizing their full potential with this current leadership.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Hopefully it doesn't get to a point where NFL draftees avoid being drafted by us. They may be afraid of not realizing their full potential with this current leadership.

Free Agents are already not picking Dallas. Which is crazy, because like being in New York or Los Angeles, being a Dallas Cowboy brings additional endorsement opportunities.

KingRah

Reaction score
I’ve never been this disgusted. The other times I got down in the team, there was a clear lack of talent. Last year we needed a wr. Other years we needed a o- line and corners. Now we have talent and we can’t win.

Macnalty

Reaction score
He hired parcels though and parcels had less talent than any cowboys coach in history.
So not true, Switzer jumps to mind first and Dave Campo are clearly at the head of talent-less head coaches, IMO. Garrett in my opinion not a natural coach, he is book learning constantly and his gut provides poor decisions.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
So not true, Switzer jumps to mind first and Dave Campo are clearly at the head of talent-less head coaches, IMO. Garrett in my opinion not a natural coach, he is book learning constantly and his gut provides poor decisions.
Garrett is not a head coach AT ALL.....

KingRah

Reaction score
I'm talking about talent on the team not coaching talent. I believe Parcells is the greatest coach of all time.
Switzer coached the 90s team, so he had great talent to work with.

Macnalty

Reaction score
I'm talking about talent on the team not coaching talent. I believe Parcells is the greatest coach of all time.
Switzer coached the 90s team, so he had great talent to work with.
Thanks for the clarification, I now understand.