It took me forever but I finally got here!

CaliStar68

Reaction score
Did not realize the DC forum went down until last week. I listen to 105.3 the fan and G-Bag nation daily so I wasn't checking in on DC. Was Wishbone33 on DC forum looking forward to hanging with all you fans of the best sports team in the world!!!! GO COWBOYZ............. DC4L!!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well then you've obviously wasted enough time,,,,,,,,,&,,,,,,
:welcome:

:thumbup: the big forum board awaith thee,,,harken yon to with hasteo_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you bring anything to drink with you? Anything to bribe us? I think it only fair to warn you I am only into the top shelf stuff, no well or even call brands here because life is too short for cheap whiskey or cigars................but just long enough for cheap women.

Glad you could make it over, as you meander through the main forums and post, you will acquire your Like button. Do not use this carelessly, use them all on me, even if you disagree, because I am the oldest here and therefore, the most likely to go toes up first and you wouldn't want to have the guilt of denying me your Likes because once I am gone, too late to clear your conscience then. And I have a "Haunt List" that you do not want to be on.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao: naw, not with a scary mean looking avatar our new fellow is sporting,,he'll be O.K.:thumbup:
Yeah, I was kind of apprehensive about messin' with him and threatening him and didn't take a good look at that avatar, he might be a serious dude and one I'd best stay on the good side of but I think I recall his moniker at DC.com and if I remember them, I can screw with them because they know it's just ole silly CC, living on the edge of the reservation where they can keep a watchful eye on him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:lmao: naw, not with a scary mean looking avatar our new fellow is sporting,,he'll be O.K.:thumbup:
Valid point. If he's squeamish, well, he brought it on himself!

By way, WELCOME CaliStar68!! Is that "68" as in "you owe her one"?

CapnB

Reaction score
Did you bring anything to drink with you? Anything to bribe us? I think it only fair to warn you I am only into the top shelf stuff, no well or even call brands here because life is too short for cheap whiskey or cigars................but just long enough for cheap women.

Glad you could make it over, as you meander through the main forums and post, you will acquire your Like button. Do not use this carelessly, use them all on me, even if you disagree, because I am the oldest here and therefore, the most likely to go toes up first and you wouldn't want to have the guilt of denying me your Likes because once I am gone, too late to clear your conscience then. And I have a "Haunt List" that you do not want to be on.

You would be amazed of the number of cheap women who wear pants. Amaaaaazzzed

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

I applaud your abitions here CC.

BTW, I'm still waiting on the whiskey, cigars, I can skip the cheap women. :thumbup:

Welcome to the board CaliStar68!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Did not realize the DC forum went down until last week. I listen to 105.3 the fan and G-Bag nation daily so I wasn't checking in on DC. Was Wishbone33 on DC forum looking forward to hanging with all you fans of the best sports team in the world!!!! GO COWBOYZ............. DC4L!!!!
Uh huh....whining already huh?.........jk...welcome aboard.