It was the rain.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Why is that so hard for some people to understand.

Bledsoe has a well documented history of terrible play in inclement weather. It was easily seen today. First drive, fine weather, solid Bledsoe. Second drive, craptastic Bledsoe came in with drizzle. They still salvaged a field goal but the game was over by the time the 3rd raindrop hit the field. Once craptastic Bledsoe shows up, solid Bledsoe rarely makes a reappearance even when the weather dries up.

People assume he's good in bad weather because he played in NE and Buffalo but they forget to look at his performances in home games in December. It wasn't pretty.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are not going to break out singing a Kareoke version of a lip synched mili vanili song are you?
:p:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They made so many mistakes, I forgot that it was even raining. I blame Bledsoe. Never have I blamed one player for a loss, but his interceptions were totally unacceptable. Two of them came with no pressure on him at the time. You can't even defend him for this one. That being said, the overall team made so many miscues. TG, Flo, Henry, Roy, Drew, etc.

The good thing is we totally stunk up the place against a top team and still had a chance to win. Against a lesser team, we probably would have.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You are not going to break out singing a Kareoke version of a lip synched mili vanili song are you?
:p:

If it will cheer some people up, I will if you want me to.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
If it will cheer some people up, I will if you want me to.

Honestly, I'm clicking on every "if it makes you feel better" thread started looking for something to make me feel better.

I would appreciate anything you can do.

Hallskeeper

Reaction score
How can ANYONE blame this on the rain? I am pissed off as hell right now but come on lets be reasonable. That is just foolish and true fans understand that we got beat today. Lets take it and get ready for the Skins.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Hallskeeper said:
How can ANYONE blame this on the rain? I am pissed off as hell right now but come on lets be reasonable. That is just foolish and true fans understand that we got beat today. Lets take it and get ready for the Skins.

Ask yourself when Bledsoe started to play terribly and what happened right at that moment.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deep_Freeze said:
Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah...............

You should be hit upside the head with a bowl of soggy cornflakes.
:p: ;)

The Duke

Reaction score
The guy is 6' 6 and I assume very large hands to wrap around the ball. No excuses for the rain.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
22005142.hamburgular.jpg

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Why is that so hard for some people to understand.

Bledsoe has a well documented history of terrible play in inclement weather. It was easily seen today. First drive, fine weather, solid Bledsoe. Second drive, craptastic Bledsoe came in with drizzle. They still salvaged a field goal but the game was over by the time the 3rd raindrop hit the field. Once craptastic Bledsoe shows up, solid Bledsoe rarely makes a reappearance even when the weather dries up.

People assume he's good in bad weather because he played in NE and Buffalo but they forget to look at his performances in home games in December. It wasn't pretty.

Your a fool...Bledsoe played is collegeball in Washington and his Pro ball in New England and Buffalo.... My god those are the worst locals for weather...

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
sbuscha said:
Your a fool...Bledsoe played is collegeball in Washington and his Pro ball in New England and Buffalo.... My god those are the worst locals for weather...

And he pointed out Bledsoes failures as the weather worsened as the season went on.

Careful who you call a fool esp when the response to your argument is in the original point.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
In the "pot calling the kettle black" department, I found it ironic that Aikman was Bledsoe's biggest critic regarding his passing performance today, when everyone remembers the struggles that he had to endure during Cowboy games in the rain. :rolleyes: