Twitter: It would be nice to have a coach that just speaks during a game

Praxit

Reaction score
...if you listen to Harbaugh. There's a huge sense of maturity there. His ability to give of himself, to say he loves him and applauds the way he plays. Coach Garrett strikes me as a cold individual with many personal walls up. The way he pushes players when something good happens. Its another way of saying, Im not getting close here. No fellowship or bonds are ever built this way. At least as a unit.

..great post, thanks for sharing.. ;)

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
It would also be nice to have a real football GM, that doesn't just hire puppets like Garrett.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I’ve been saying this a while. He doesn’t talk to anyone during the game. He’s as focused as I am during the game. He should attempt to make an Impact on the game, but I really don’t think he knows what he should do to make that happen.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I saw him give Cooper a congratulatory shove after the toe-tap TD...Coop looked like he could gaf.
Saw that. Was the same thing as a couple weeks ago when all the players ignored him lol.

He doesn't coach players up b/c he doesn't know ANYTHING. It's simple. His greatest strength is that he's "organized." So basically he's an entry-level office admin.