It's all our Fault!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Let's just hold ourselves accountable, we're to blame for this mediocrity!! We buy tickets, we watch games, say we're going to boycott after every season and never do. Why, because we get sucked in by the glitz and glamour of an owner that makes his franchise appear that it's the best in the league.

So if you want to look at someone, go in the mirror. Say to yourself, I'm wrong, I had a part to play in this. While the game was being played, I cheered for this team, and when they let me down as they've done for years, I came back the next year hopeful!! Give me your thoughts on our accountability.....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I still watch games on TV, but I stopped buying tickets and merchandise a decade ago.

I went from making an annual 2600 mile round trip to see a home game to not even willing to spend money on a new sweatshirt.

Jerry can do things "his way" - he owns the team - but I don't have to give him my money. It won't change anything, of course, but I feel slightly less like a sucker.

ESisback

Reaction score
Let's just hold ourselves accountable, we're to blame for this mediocrity!! We buy tickets, we watch games, say we're going to boycott after every season and never do. Why, because we get sucked in by the glitz and glamour of an owner that makes his franchise appear that it's the best in the league.

So if you want to look at someone, go in the mirror. Say to yourself, I'm wrong, I had a part to play in this. While the game was being played, I cheered for this team, and when they let me down as they've done for years, I came back the next year hopeful!! Give me your thoughts on our accountability.....
You’re right, in a way, but I’m not going to spend one second stressing over it, apologizing for it, or simply giving it more emphasis than it merits. Boys just wanna have fun!

Flamma

Reaction score
Empty seats would get their attention. But I guess they're doing enough for that not to happen.