It's been a fun week everyone

LearningToFly

Reaction score
It's been a fun week discussing the upcoming game with everyone here, and I think it's safe to say that fans from both sides are extremely fired up about this one. And with two teams as talented as the Cowboys and Steelers, it should unquestionably be a great game.

If I was a betting man I'd probably take the Cowboys because I think Wade Phillips is coaching for his job and this game means a little more to the Cowboys relative to their season going forward compared to the Steelers. But I'll be pulling for my Steelers hard.

Regardless of the final outcome, I'll check back in here after the game whether it's to come back and congratulate the Cowboys on a big win or offer up some thoughts on why the Steelers got the victory. Best of luck though, would love to see us match up again in the SB. :)

The Panch

Reaction score
LearningToFly;2464007 said:
It's been a fun week discussing the upcoming game with everyone here, and I think it's safe to say that fans from both sides are extremely fired up about this one. And with two teams as talented as the Cowboys and Steelers, it should unquestionably be a great game.

If I was a betting man I'd probably take the Cowboys because I think Wade Phillips is coaching for his job and this game means a little more to the Cowboys relative to their season going forward compared to the Steelers. But I'll be pulling for my Steelers hard.

Regardless of the final outcome, I'll check back in here after the game whether it's to come back and congratulate the Cowboys on a big win or offer up some thoughts on why the Steelers got the victory. Best of luck though, would love to see us match up again in the SB. :)
Word. We still owe yall one. But that's a long way for either team.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
Good to see some class from the Steelers' fanbase. Best of luck against teams that aren't Dallas.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
LearningToFly;2464007 said:

Of course anyone would love to see the matchup again in SB, if both teams can make it there. But unlike this game, if the game is in Tampa, depending on health of both teams, it will be advantage Cowboys, if the weather is dry.

Great defense or not, Steelers can't hold Cowboys on a healthy roster on normal field and good weather conditions. But if it is snowy and wet etc, it might be advantage Steelers. Not that Cowboys will score great many points on Steelers D on good weather conditions, but its just the Steelers offense cannot score points or move the ball consistantly, unless other team turns over the ball.