It's coming. tomorrow

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I'm also fine. I just look at the humor in it now.

I saw a video of Jerry Jones walking to the locker room with over a minute left in the game. He looked extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable. Mike McCarthy kept stammering and looking down during his press conference. He also looked humiliated.

You absolutely cannot commit that many penalties every game, especially...especially in the playoffs. McCarthy is history but will it really matter who else we bring in? I think this might have done it for me. It's just not fun anymore.

I don't know how any Cowboys fan can feel even remotely good about next season. Fire the coach? Big deal. Prove that you can bring in a real coach and we'll reconsider. No retreads, no "genius" coordinators. Get serious, get mad, or get used to it. Well...we already are.

Verdict

Reaction score
I just don’t believe in them and I hate the process.

Everything is about today and they did their typical slow start / sloppy game BS on the biggest stage.

Nothing they can do in the off-season or regular season can give me confidence.

I know some of you who think stupid things like playing the Eagles backups give us momentum in the playoffs but I’m so done with that kind of delusion from our fans. Especially when it comes to protecting players who only perform against awful opponents.
I don’t blame the slow start all on the coaches. I really blame Dak. He acts like a deer in the headlights against stout defensive teams.

vig454

Reaction score
I was expecting for Dak , Zeke and the offense to curl up into a fetal position and play dead. And they did , so by the 3rd quarter I got up and went to work out. I don't let Dallas upset me too much anymore. Jerry Jones is pathetic.

coult44

Reaction score
I really hate to start a thread in such an emotional time.....

But who doesn't see this spin coming?

Jerry: "Ware guhna rull up ahr slaves ind git dis raht"

So you didn't do that last year? The local Dallas media is as soft as the damn team.

**** rolls downhill.

Same garbage over and over. Beat the living crap out of the weak NFC East and stink everywhere else.

I've had about enough. I feel like every bit of Charlie Brown already as should the rest of you.

I agree with you about most of this but you’re completely wrong on local media. The DC.com and DC media employees might be soft, but the rest of them are not. Listen all day tomorrow and the rest of the week. They are going to go OFF on everything!!!