It's finally over

Motorola

Reaction score
This season ranks right up there with any of the worst seasons in Cowboy history. We had the high expectations to make a real run at the Super Bowl. We were in a weak division... we had a new Super Bowl winning coach and an improved defensive coaching staff... we had arguably the best receiver in the draft added to our team... our OLine should once again be strong... our best LB was healthy again and there was a lot of hope... then COVID19 hit.

It's finally over and I must say, I'm gonna drink the Kool Aid for next year. We have a lot to build on and I got a good feeling about next year. I thinkMcCarty will get this ship righted. We'll see.
One off-season turnarounds from worst to first have long been part of NFL history and lore. Happens to one or two teams nearly every year.
We Cowboys Fans can start by looking in our backyard four seasons ago:
2016 - from 4-12 to 13-3 and divisional round game
And since that 180°, there have been others:
2017 - Jaguars....from 3 -13 to 10-6 and AFC title game
2019- Fortyniners.....4-12 to 13-3, NFC Champions
2017- Buccaneers....7-9 - plus a 12-season playoff drought - to 11-5

Changes in personnel (players, coaches, front office), bounceback from injuries, younger players \ depth guys improving....these factors can combine to have a team go from a season of utter disappointment to one of ultimate delight.

Last edited: