It's Monday!! Time for some payback...

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
...for the December loss at home!

I love how the iggles were taking credit for that win, when our boys weren't even 100%.

:eagles:

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

QT

Reaction score
Can't wait, i'm rushing home to watch what Emmitt has to say or stumble on. I love how homer he is on TV. GO EMMITT....

Boysboy

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2258182 said:
...for the December loss at home!

I love how the iggles were taking credit for that win, when our boys weren't even 100%.

:eagles:

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

Also payback for...

The '06 xmas day massacre at TX Stadium

The '04 Mon night massacre at TX Stadium

The '00 season opener massacre at TX Stadium

I can go on and on, but I am SICK and TIRED of losing to this team!:mad:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
QuanTran;2258197 said:
Can't wait, i'm rushing home to watch what Emmitt has to say or stumble on. I love how homer he is on TV. GO EMMITT....
Emmitt sounded surprisingly good last week after the Monday night games were completed. He sounded a little rehearsed and guarded in his wording, but that's better than how he sounded in the past. He seems to have worked on it. We'll see how he does tonight.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2258438 said:
Dude... you are getting my nipples hard.. No, wait, that's the air conditioning. My bad.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude you really LOVE watching football. :)

QT

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2258351 said:
Emmitt sounded surprisingly good last week after the Monday night games were completed. He sounded a little rehearsed and guarded in his wording, but that's better than how he sounded in the past. He seems to have worked on it. We'll see how he does tonight.

Actually he stumbled one time and then paused. Man I was cringing the entire time.

COWBOYS!!!

Apefist

Reaction score
Yeah, as far as rivalries are concerned, I feel more satisfied after beating the Eagles, and Giants, than I have after beating the Commanders for a long time now. Media, and some of us old school fans traditionally hate the Commanders, but they haven't been a legitimate threat in over a deacde (except for one or two random seasons). They have been that "dangerous if overlooked" but impotent if you take care of business matchup for a while. The Gibbs-Parcells rivalry was unimpressive.

But the Eagles, and to a somewhat lesser degree, the Giants, have supplanted the Commanders as Dallas' most hated rival, as far as I can tell. Their fans cheered Irvin's career ending injury. They threw snowballs with batteries at the Dallas players and coaches. They put bounties on our QB and kicker. 4th and 1...twice! And in 1980, they kept Dallas from playing in Super Bowl XV.

Kill 'em. Make them into little green babies with feathers on their hats. Make the line to the Philly trainer's office on Tuesday like the lines for DARK KNIGHT on opening day. Bruises so deep, they're felt for the rest of the season...this is what makes the NFL the greatest pro sport of them all.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Apefist;2258532 said:
Yeah, as far as rivalries are concerned, I feel more satisfied after beating the Eagles, and Giants, than I have after beating the Commanders for a long time now. Media, and some of us old school fans traditionally hate the Commanders, but they haven't been a legitimate threat in over a deacde (except for one or two random seasons). They have been that "dangerous if overlooked" but impotent if you take care of business matchup for a while. The Gibbs-Parcells rivalry was unimpressive.

But the Eagles, and to a somewhat lesser degree, the Giants, have supplanted the Commanders as Dallas' most hated rival, as far as I can tell. Their fans cheered Irvin's career ending injury. They threw snowballs with batteries at the Dallas players and coaches. They put bounties on our QB and kicker. 4th and 1...twice! And in 1980, they kept Dallas from playing in Super Bowl XV.

Kill 'em. Make them into little green babies with feathers on their hats. Make the line to the Philly trainer's office on Tuesday like the lines for DARK KNIGHT on opening day. Bruises so deep, they're felt for the rest of the season...this is what makes the NFL the greatest pro sport of them all.
What he said..

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
QuanTran;2258523 said:
Actually he stumbled one time and then paused. Man I was cringing the entire time.

COWBOYS!!!
I heard him on Mike Tirico's show on ESPN and he sounded pretty good. He was talking about Barber and how Barber's style may make hime tire out in the 3rd and 4th quarter and made some good points about how having Felix Jones will alleviate some of that. I think in a rehearsed setting on TV Emmitt struggles but when he gets a chance to freelance a little bit he sounds better.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
2561_f-da-eagles-heather-gm_l8.jpg