It's my birthday

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Geez...you think you would have showered on your Birthday. You only shower once a year so is it so much to ask for you to do it that one time a year.

:p: ;) :D

On a serious note. Happy Birthday and many more.

Ahh to be 24 again and know then what I know now.

I am sure many of us older, sexier, gentlemen are envious of you.:cool:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Merry Happy Birthday !!

reg_grin2.jpg

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
/\ /\ Why is there a picture of Joe Namath in the background? He's even got a little "bling" happening in his smile. You gettin' silly on us?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1580179 said:
24! one year wiser and calmer :eek:

happy birthday, Bob!

and don't listen to brainpaint.

he doesn't know half of what he knew at 24....everyone's brain cells start dying at a faster rate than they reproduce after age 25. and they foolishly worry about turning '30', WHEN THEY'VE BEEN GOING DOWNHILL FOR FIVE YEARS BY THEN.

so you got one more year before the decline sets in, kid.

enjoy it.:D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
btw, Bob, you do realize, don't you, that you are lucky enough to share the same birthday as SILVERBEAR?

now if you were REAL lucky, the fact you were born under the same stars means you'll turn out as witty, feisty, intelligent, and charming as he is.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Me and summer have the same birthday??!?

Why am I unsurprised??

I done went and hit the ol' double nickel, pal... my wish for you is that you hit it yourself in the fullness of time, and enjoy the same kind of good health I am right at the moment...

There is every chance that you'll "grow up" to be all the things LTN claims I am, sadly no matter how long you live, you'll never, ever be as good-looking as I am...

It's a curse, really... :D

A special thanks to LTN for noticing... I can announce that I engaged in some misbehaving over the weekend, a good friend whose 50th birthday was five days ago threw a big field party for both of us, complete with live entertainment... and your friendly local Bear helped shut that mutha down, LOL...

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d57/Faerluna/bdayhammy.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1580557 said:
btw, Bob, you do realize, don't you, that you are lucky enough to share the same birthday as SILVERBEAR?

now if you were REAL lucky, the fact you were born under the same stars means you'll turn out as witty, feisty, intelligent, and charming as he is.

I'll take all the other qualities, but feisy? c'mon LTN, don't you want world peace? :laugh2: the world can't take another person as feisty as good old bear over here lol

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;1580579 said:
Me and summer have the same birthday??!?

Why am I unsurprised??

I done went and hit the ol' double nickel, pal... my wish for you is that you hit it yourself in the fullness of time, and enjoy the same kind of good health I am right at the moment...

There is every chance that you'll "grow up" to be all the things LTN claims I am, sadly no matter how long you live, you'll never, ever be as good-looking as I am...

It's a curse, really... :D

A special thanks to LTN for noticing... I can announce that I engaged in some misbehaving over the weekend, a good friend whose 50th birthday was five days ago threw a big field party for both of us, complete with live entertainment... and your friendly local Bear helped shut that mutha down, LOL...

mucho gracias

from one muckety muck to the highness muckety muck, muck, muck, mucker

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1580557 said:

Cripes Larry...

You gonna let her get away with that sweet talk? :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1580682 said:
mucho gracias

from one muckety muck to the highness muckety muck, muck, muck, mucker

Now, now, there's nothing wrong with being a low muckety-muck... I figure one day, you'll snatch the pebble from my hand, and I'll be able to retire to private life again, freed from the need to protect all that is right and good from all that isn't...

I mean, after all, you're only TWENTY FOUR, for God's sake... I've got GIRLFRIENDS older than you...

Oh wait, that didn't come out quite right... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
trickblue;1580765 said:
Cripes Larry...

You gonna let her get away with that sweet talk? :D

Can't find any flaws in her logic here, ol' buddy... and you know me, I never, EVER jump on somebody when they're demonstrably right...

I just think she could have worked "good looking" in there somewhere... this being a family board, I didn't expect to see the word "huge" (unless, of course, she was describing my EGO, LOL)...

Now, if you REALLY wanna get annoyed with LTN, I can tell you with all honesty that she's the one who brung me over here in the first place... the lass 'bout to browbeat me into coming over here and checkin' y'all out...

Which is just one more thing I owe her for...

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Larry & Bob

may you both have many, many more

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'll believe the calmer part when I see it.....;):D

Happy Birthday and may you have many many more.