It's my birthday

coach316

Reaction score
Happy Birthday.

It's also my birthday....turned the big 4-Oh....as my family has delighted in sharing and humiliating me at my office with a ton of birthday paraphenalia.

Oh...and a bit of useless non-trivia....I share the exact same birthday - month, day and year as Deion Sanders. Wonder if I could get an invite to his 40th birthday bash? LOL

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
coach316;1581532 said:
Happy Birthday.

It's also my birthday....turned the big 4-Oh....as my family has delighted in sharing and humiliating me at my office with a ton of birthday paraphenalia.

Oh...and a bit of useless non-trivia....I share the exact same birthday - month, day and year as Deion Sanders. Wonder if I could get an invite to his 40th birthday bash? LOL

Happy Birthday, Coach316 - your family know how to do it 'right' - get dad at the office..

we have a lot of Leos around here - I don't hold much stock in astrology, but it'll be something to throw back at ya if you start acting kinglike.

btw, when was brainpaint's b'day? I forgot. I want to have someone do his astrological chart, and then send tell me when it's the best time to ask him for a new signature pic.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1581541 said:
Happy Birthday, Coach316 - your family know how to do it 'right' - get dad at the office..

we have a lot of Leos around here - I don't hold much stock in astrology, but it'll be something to throw back at ya if you start acting kinglike.

Whaddaya mean, ACTING kinglike??

btw, when was brainpaint's b'day? I forgot. I want to have someone do his astrological chart, and then send tell me when it's the best time to ask him for a new signature pic.

All you need to do is send Hos a case of Nyquil, then wait 45 minutes after the delivery, and send him a PM... you're liable to wind up an admin...

Seriously, it works, it's kept me from gettin' banned on numerous occasions... :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
coach316;1581532 said:
Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Coach316 I hope you enjoyed it