It's not Garrett's fault

conner01

Reaction score
I think Garrett could be successful in his next job but it’s well past time for a change here

Big_D

Reaction score
Misdirected? lol coaching sucks. This team is never prepared to play these games. Never! Jerry’s fault for hiring a zero experience coach in the first place, but really let’s stop trying to absolve Garrett and just a terrible coaching situation. Yes Jerry sucks and is pure garbage as far as I’m concerned, but Garrett’s right there with him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Misdirected? lol coaching sucks. This team is never prepared to play these games. Never! Jerry’s fault for hiring a zero experience coach in the first place, but really let’s stop trying to absolve Garrett and just a terrible coaching situation. Yes Jerry sucks and is pure garbage as far as I’m concerned, but Garrett’s right there with him.
garrett is not absolved. he is not a good coach. but why did Jerry keep him for another 4 or 5 years? he is the GM. his job is to assess, evaluate and hire the right coach. or fire the coach.

garrett still being the head coach. that's not on garrett. that's on jerry

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
garrett is limited as a head coach. he is not purposely sabotaging anything as some may suggest. he is just a limited in certain aspects of the game and I am sure garrett haters will just pour it on...so get it out of your system...garrett is doing his best and his best is just average and not good....that's not his fault.

can you jump 10 feet? why not? because you just can't.....he is limited.

this is all on Jerry. if Garrett is bad and has been bad, then why keep him. why be middle of the pack. if you think we have the talent, then why keep a coach to limit the team.... then you keep a coach in the last year of a contract, what do you expect to happen? catch lightening in a bottle? then no sane, good for anything, worth their play book OC is going to come to dallas knowing the head coach is on the last year of his contract and there is a meddling owner. so he promotes Moore and sells everyone on Moore. and tells everyone if Moore doesn't call the plays, then Moore can come to him directly!!! really...what type of message does that send to the organization, the players, coaches...

this is all Jerry's fault. he is the GM and he needs to be held responsible for this mess.

now, hate on garrett all you want, but your anger is misdirected.

it’s both Jerry and Garrett .

Big_D

Reaction score
garrett is not absolved. he is not a good coach. but why did Jerry keep him for another 4 or 5 years? he is the GM. his job is to assess, evaluate and hire the right coach. or fire the coach.

garrett still being the head coach. that's not on garrett. that's on jerry

We’ll see if he takes this opportunity to wake up? Unfortunately he isn’t going anywhere so that narrows it down to Garrett. He had no business being hired in the first. And yes that is definitely Jerry’s fault. I agree But I do think a smarter coach can win here despite Jones.

Praxit

Reaction score
..if you played football of any kind. Coaching is a big deal. Its the biggest deal.

I'll give you my old coach phone #. Let him drill it in.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett and Linehan never had issues scoring in the past under Romo.....what has changed I wonder???:rolleyes:
3 FG against a depleted Eagles team?
Dang pathetic fire Garrett and let's hire the new Scapegoat HC asap!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
garrett is limited as a head coach. he is not purposely sabotaging anything as some may suggest. he is just a limited in certain aspects of the game and I am sure garrett haters will just pour it on...so get it out of your system...garrett is doing his best and his best is just average and not good....that's not his fault.

this is all on Jerry. if Garrett is bad and has been bad, then why keep him. why be middle of the pack. if you think we have the talent, then why keep a coach to limit the team.... then you keep a coach in the last year of a contract, what do you expect to happen? catch lightening in a bottle? then no sane, good for anything, worth their play book OC is going to come to dallas knowing the head coach is on the last year of his contract and there is a meddling owner. so he promotes Moore and sells everyone on Moore. and tells everyone if Moore doesn't call the plays, then Moore can come to him directly!!! really...what type of message does that send to the organization, the players, coaches...

this is all Jerry's fault. he is the GM and he needs to be held responsible for this mess.

Cowboys-Houson---- Jerry and Garrett or just Jerry....i dont disagree with you...but Jerry wont step down....how can a team look so good one week and so bad next week and this whole season its gone badly?....just makes me sick

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Garrett and Linehan never had issues scoring in the past under Romo.....what has changed I wonder???:rolleyes:
3 FG against a depleted Eagles team?
Dang pathetic fire Garrett and let's hire the new Scapegoat HC asap!

Pappy--i am just tired of watching this team play woefully unprepared week after week after week....they make me sick

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
..if you played football of any kind. Coaching is a big deal. Its the biggest deal.

I'll give you my old coach phone #. Let him drill it in.

Praxit--total agreement..just look at patriots...year after year they are good and prepared to play...that is coaching

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappy--i am just tired of watching this team play woefully unprepared week after week after week....they make me sick

Watching our offense is like going to the dentist.....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If your "limited" as a head coach, you'll be limited in what you can accomplish. He has no business being an NFL coach, at least not a winning one.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You’re obviously just looking for an argument. It goes without saying that Jerry gets the blame for hiring and not firing Garrett. But the product on the field from game to game is all from the coaching. Jerry’s not coaching, he’s not calling plays, he’s not putting players out there or not, he’s not making adjustments throughout the game. This thread is a big FAIL.

JayFord

Reaction score
You have to put yourself in a position to be successful and having Garrett here is a sign you aren’t putting yourself in a position to succeed

this is Jerry’s fault 100% and that hurts me to say because i love Jerry

cern

Reaction score
garrett is an incompetent hc. jerry is an incompetent gm. garrett's greatest asset is his ability to kiss jerry's patooty. he is totally lacking in character. he's thrown several players under the bus to cover up his own ineptness. he stinks as a man and he stinks as a coach. sayonara.