Its obvious to me Garrett stays

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Yep,

Or male cheerleader . Those guys clap all game !

Except that I hope the Cowboys NEVER get male cheerleaders. Male cheerleaders are for wimpy teams that have bought into all that New Age crap. If the 49ers get them, I understand. They're a Haight-Ashbury, incense-burning/yoga meditation team. We're the Cowboys. We ride horses and eat beef jerky. We don't do the male cheerleader thing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
jerry just came to terms with Garrett and a new position on the team. He will be the new 'ROWDY" ...

UncleOscar

Reaction score
Maybe if a guy in Washington started Tweeting mean things about Jerry he would crack.

JayFord

Reaction score
Jerry does this every year

Stall on decisions so the team can stay relevant

Once this is over the whole offseason will be

“weve talked with Jamal Adams.....were close to a contract....we havent spoke......its just numbers now.....numbers are off......both sides never spoke......Adams is on a plane.......Adams was never on the plane”

RoboQB

Reaction score
Industry rule #4080 - it's business, never personal.

This weakness will hamstring the organization as long as it's run like a mom & pop shop.

Actually that is rule #1.

Something that important needs to be on the first page, at least.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Except that I hope the Cowboys NEVER get male cheerleaders. Male cheerleaders are for wimpy teams that have bought into all that New Age crap. If the 49ers get them, I understand. They're a Haight-Ashbury, incense-burning/yoga meditation team. We're the Cowboys. We ride horses and eat beef jerky. We don't do the male cheerleader thing.

Agreed, Garrett should be a male cheerleader as far away from the cowboys as possible .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, Jerry is pretty much the equivalent of a Kardashian attention *****. Its very likely he's delaying his response until a point where all the national news will be squarely on him.
Is he planning to bomb a church and then make an announcement about Garrett as he is being arrested?

willia451

Reaction score
LOL, it’s a character issue when you have more likes than posts at this forum. :muttley:
PSFs6bU.gif