News: It's Official Brady Retires

nobody

Reaction score
Definitely GOAT -(Greatest of All Time)
- here's a quick look how I ranked Brady among NFLs' All Time QB's: (Read 'em and Weep :rolleyes:)

1 Tom Brady
2 Peyton Manning
3 Joe Montana
4 Dan Marino
5 Brett Favre
6 Aaron Rodgers
7 Drew Brees
7 John Elway
8 Steve Young
9 Dan Fouts
10.Terry Bradshaw
11 Roger Staubach
12 Kurt Warner
13 Ben Roethisberger
14 Eli Manning
15 Troy Aikman
16 Jim Kelly
17 Joe Namath
18 Kenny Stabler
19 Warren Moon
20 Johnny Unitas

What insane person would rate Eli higher than Aikman?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definitely GOAT -(Greatest of All Time)
- here's a quick look how I ranked Brady among NFLs' All Time QB's: (Read 'em and Weep :rolleyes:)

1 Tom Brady
2 Peyton Manning
3 Joe Montana
4 Dan Marino
5 Brett Favre
6 Aaron Rodgers
7 Drew Brees
7 John Elway
8 Steve Young
9 Dan Fouts
10.Terry Bradshaw
11 Roger Staubach
12 Kurt Warner
13 Ben Roethisberger
14 Eli Manning
15 Troy Aikman
16 Jim Kelly
17 Joe Namath
18 Kenny Stabler
19 Warren Moon
20 Johnny Unitas

This list is bogus. Need more Weeden.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Dak is solid. We need blocking , running and and a good D. Like all PO teams.

NickZepp

Reaction score
For a first place schedule next year we probably won't have to face either Brady or Rodgers if he's out at Green Bay. That should be acceptable.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
For a first place schedule next year we probably won't have to face either Brady or Rodgers if he's out at Green Bay. That should be acceptable.

Not having to face many quality starting QBs is the reason the Cowboys won 12 games this season. We faced 4 QBs that didn’t start the season. Two of those QBs Taylor Heinicke and Mike Glennon are within our division.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Not having to face many quality starting QBs is the reason the Cowboys won 12 games this season. We faced 4 QBs that didn’t start the season. Two of those QBs Taylor Heinicke and Mike Glennon are within our division.
Heinicke is probably better than Fitzpatrick at this point anyway. Giants are gonna suck no matter who the QB is. Jones is just not a good passer. He's Blake Bortles with better wheels. We are lucky that the NFC East is down on QBs right now. Jalen Hurts is not a long term starter in Philly either.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
How cool is this? No wonder Brady didn't shake Foles band after the game. He lost! :lmao2:

Fmart322

Reaction score
This is the NFC being wide open and Jerry running through with only daylight ahead:

Why would you post that without a disclaimer? Sheesh, I completely forgot about that. Now I'll have to relive that all over again.
Lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Brady didnt like the game fixes lol
I thought during that last game, he looked funny, like he knew they were going to lose, that some sort of fix was in .
So he isnt going for that. plus I think Arrians pissed him off. and leftwich left, who would want to then deal with a new oc and bruce on top of that.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
It's remarkable he had a winning season every year of his career.

Door is now open for the Cowboys that has been closed for 21 years since Brady entered the league. ;)