Its ok to be happy and excited

Jipper

Reaction score
I have been hard on this team after we blew or against SF this year.

I posted a controversial thread after TG saying we only beat bad teams.

I lost faith in dak after SF

But...here we sit...best record in football, qb playing lights out, defense good enough and coaching best in years.

Do I believe - no I do not

Do I hope - yes I do

Is there faith this could be a better end to the story - absolutely

It's ok guys, we can be happy and excited....beat Buffalo next week and it amps up.

I'm in for the journey and glad that dak and this team proved me wrong

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have been hard on this team after we blew or against SF this year.

I posted a controversial thread after TG saying we only beat bad teams.

I lost faith in dak after SF

But...here we sit...best record in football, qb playing lights out, defense good enough and coaching best in years.

Do I believe - no I do not

Do I hope - yes I do

Is there faith this could be a better end to the story - absolutely

It's ok guys, we can be happy and excited....beat Buffalo next week and it amps up.

I'm in for the journey and glad that dak and this team proved me wrong
What don’t you believe in?

erod

Reaction score
This thread title sounds like a post from Juan Gonzalez.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm incapable of living in the present. I have to dwell on the past and spend my current days mulling over the past. I lash out with disingenuous analyses, hold everyone and everything to only the upmost, highest, unrealistic expectations and fantasy-level standards. It's personal. Because.

Muh thwenty-theven yearths!

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
I just know I rubbed some of yall the wrong way on TG and wanted to say that I am proud the way the team has played and I see hope for a different outcome.

My view wasn't wrong but it was pessimistic and I'm sorry for those of you that I upset.

Excited to see this thing through

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I feel like they told the eagles not to play hard and to let us win, I didn't even find the win interesting, felt rigged!! We know the nfl wants a game 3 between us, the ratings will be off the roof and they'll drive it up all week

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't belive that it's going to end different, still expecting a divisional round loss...

But I have hope
Here's my opinion on this. I think we can pull off an upset, I'm just not sure we can do two in a row. How many teams have won 3 away games to get to the SB? Steelers, Ravens, Giants, not many. No matter how good our team is, and no matter how well Dak plays, it's going to be hard to beat the Eagles and 49ers back to back at their place. Sometimes the situation isn't in your favor.

rambo2

Reaction score
Here's my opinion on this. I think we can pull off an upset, I'm just not sure we can do two in a row. How many teams have won 3 away games to get to the SB? Steelers, Ravens, Giants, not many. No matter how good our team is, and no matter how well Dak plays, it's going to be hard to beat the Eagles and 49ers back to back at their place. Sometimes the situation isn't in your favor.
The Eagles are on thin ice. They aren't good enough. The 49ers or the Cowboys should win the NFC.

Jipper

Reaction score
Yeah man i am with you and it's a long long shot but I am feeling the positivity

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, I’m not giving up. I think they can beat the Eagles in Philthy and the 49’ers in San Fran.