Its ok to be happy and excited

aikemirv

Reaction score
Then you just don’t believe.
So you believe we will beat SF in SF? If so what gives you that confidence?

I believe we could but not that we would.

That said if Eli Manning can go on a hot streak and win 2 Superbowls while being a terrible QB most of the time then Dak could sure continue his hot streak and beat the 49's and get to a Super Bowl while being a very good QB most of the time.

Flamma

Reaction score
Well, I’m not giving up. I think they can beat the Eagles in Philthy and the 49’ers in San Fran.
Me either. But it will be tough. Think of the Eagles last year. They played the Giants and the 49ers without a QB. What a joke. We have to go through a gauntlet.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That said if Eli Manning can go on a hot streak and win 2 Superbowls while being a terrible QB most of the time then Dak could sure continue his hot streak and beat the 49's and get to a Super Bowl while being a very good QB most of the time.
You just said Daks a horrible QB. End of conversation.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You don't read well do you?

My post said "while being a very good QB most of the time"
Here’s your post. You sure think that Dak is a terrible QB.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I feel like they told the eagles not to play hard and to let us win, I didn't even find the win interesting, felt rigged!! We know the nfl wants a game 3 between us, the ratings will be off the roof and they'll drive it up all week
:facepalm:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Here’s your post. You sure think that Dak is a terrible QB.
So you can’t read then!

How does this work for you ? Maybe you can understand:

Eli while being a terrible QB most of the time somehow got on a hot streak to win tw SuperBowls

Dak while being a very good QB most of the time should/could therefore have a good chance to get over the hump which is SanFran and win a Super Bowl

Does that help your limited understanding?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the ride. This has been possibly the best season I've ever seen from the Cowboys. The team looks great. Hopefully, we can keep it going. I'd love to see us at least make it to the NFCC, as I've never seen us there or beyond.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I have been hard on this team after we blew or against SF this year.

I posted a controversial thread after TG saying we only beat bad teams.

I lost faith in dak after SF

But...here we sit...best record in football, qb playing lights out, defense good enough and coaching best in years.

Do I believe - no I do not

Do I hope - yes I do

Is there faith this could be a better end to the story - absolutely

It's ok guys, we can be happy and excited....beat Buffalo next week and it amps up.

I'm in for the journey and glad that dak and this team proved me wrong
I get it. You just go with the flow and support whatever the broad pessimistic narrative at the Zone happens to be.

SF crushes us and the seasons over and Dak is awful

We beat the Eagles and there’s “hope” but still not “belief”.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have been hard on this team after we blew or against SF this year.

I posted a controversial thread after TG saying we only beat bad teams.

I lost faith in dak after SF

But...here we sit...best record in football, qb playing lights out, defense good enough and coaching best in years.

Do I believe - no I do not

Do I hope - yes I do

Is there faith this could be a better end to the story - absolutely

It's ok guys, we can be happy and excited....beat Buffalo next week and it amps up.

I'm in for the journey and glad that dak and this team proved me wrong
Well said. Fun ride so far. I'm with you, hopeful, cautiously optimistic...whatever you want to call it. Dak is playing some amazing football. Hopefully it continues. Got a tough stretch ahead. If he can keep playing at this level against the better defenses we have a real shot.

Ignore the Fanhood gatekeepers, they're not worth your time.

plymkr

Reaction score
You should enjoy the ride. This team is very good.
We beat the Eagles in dominant fashion. I’m having fun with it. This will be a good week. I’ll doom and gloom when we lose but when we win I’m going to be excited.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you can’t read then!

How does this work for you ? Maybe you can understand:

Eli while being a terrible QB most of the time somehow got on a hot streak to win tw SuperBowls

Dak while being a very good QB most of the time should/could therefore have a good chance to get over the hump which is SanFran and win a Super Bowl

Does that help your limited understanding?
I understood exactly what you meant.

plymkr

Reaction score

Will we beat the 49ers or can we beat the 49ers. Will we? That’s a black and white question that can’t be answered right now. Can we? Yes. With the way we’re playing now we have the ability to beat anyone.