It's Over

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
the season has come to a screeching hault. but is that a bad thing? granted dallas lost in devistating form lastnight but is that a bad thing? they've played bad football for the past month 1/2. and most likely all this bad mouthing the team would have happened next week. but would you really like to have seen another blowout? i wouldnt, so lastnights game is easier to handle for me. why? because they left everything out there on the field.

me i think all this bickering is useless. its probably needed for some people that take this a little too serious, but its game, entertainment. im just happy the season and all its ugly football is over for the yr. they've broken my heart too many times this yr with their lack of focus. so i say thank god i dont have to endure another blowout loss.

i say get over it and look forward to a new crop of young blood for this team. now wether its with a new coach or a new group of wr's. a new defense or whatever. we can just hope for new enthusiam next yr and new dedication.

GO COWBOYS:starspin

juck

Reaction score
LatinMind;1297318 said:
the season has come to a screeching hault. but is that a bad thing? granted dallas lost in devistating form lastnight but is that a bad thing? they've played bad football for the past month 1/2. and most likely all this bad mouthing the team would have happened next week. but would you really like to have seen another blowout? i wouldnt, so lastnights game is easier to handle for me. why? because they left everything out there on the field.

me i think all this bickering is useless. its probably needed for some people that take this a little too serious, but its game, entertainment. im just happy the season and all its ugly football is over for the yr. they've broken my heart too many times this yr with their lack of focus. so i say thank god i dont have to endure another blowout loss.

i say get over it and look forward to a new crop of young blood for this team. now wether its with a new coach or a new group of wr's. a new defense or whatever. we can just hope for new enthusiam next yr and new dedication.

I agree.We would have gotten blown out in NO or Chicago.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
LatinMind;1297318 said:

Well said. It's a game in the end

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I think we matched up well with Chicago, I know we weren't winning the SB, but a playoff win, our first in 10 years would have been nice.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LatinMind;1297318 said:

BRAVO. I totally agree. This season has been such an emotional drain. I'm sorta glad we're getting on to some of the "fixing up" that needs to be done.

I look forward to Bobby Carpenter playing a very prominent role on our defense next year.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Latin I was over it 10 minutes after the game.........and got ridiculed for it....cause some people take it waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. i wonder how many of these peeps who go overboard decided to get drunk, get drunk. totally ignore their wives or kids, punch holes in walls, etc.....

I am glad we lost the way we lost.....a fluke play. I am also glad the season is over. I would rather lose on a fluke play, in a game we could have won.....

Now I can focus on the offseason and look forward to some Spring cleaning and some new blood.....I have made several threads already explaining what I want.....I just hope a lot of what I want happens....This team is filthy and needs to be cleansed. We have garbage that needs to be taken out.............and no I do not mean Roy Williams, Tony Romo, or Bradie James.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Biggems;1297353 said:
Latin I was over it 10 minutes after the game.........and got ridiculed for it....cause some people take it waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. i wonder how many of these peeps who go overboard decided to get drunk, get drunk. totally ignore their wives or kids, punch holes in walls, etc.....

I am glad we lost the way we lost.....a fluke play. I am also glad the season is over. I would rather lose on a fluke play, in a game we could have won.....

Now I can focus on the offseason and look forward to some Spring cleaning and some new blood.....I have made several threads already explaining what I want.....I just hope a lot of what I want happens....This team is filthy and needs to be cleansed. We have garbage that needs to be taken out.............and no I do not mean Roy Williams, Tony Romo, or Bradie James.

lol i agree with all that. but i do not agree with u on roy and james. u known me for away and i've always been a james fan, when most people wanted him gone. but the guy is slow. now he seems to have gotten lazy. he's a tackling machine but as soon as a team forces him into coverage games over for him.

and him and roy in coverage is blasphemy. but they're stuck in dallas 21.5 mil was spent on these two bonuses. so i guess we just have to live with it for atleast 2 more yrs

cowboys4life

Reaction score
i agree man i was over it 20 mins after the game and hey its feels like that first year we went to the playoffs and beat chicago only we didnt win this time...we will be BACK next year....and how much of a cap hit would james be LOL

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;1297328 said:
Well said. It's a game in the end

Tell that to my dog. I haven't seen him in 12 hours.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I'm really just glad the season is over- the past three have been the least enjoyable and most disappointing for me that I can ever remember. It's been a true beating. At least with the three 5-11 seasons you knew going in there was no way they would even sniff .500.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
cowboys4life;1297395 said:
i agree man i was over it 20 mins after the game and hey its feels like that first year we went to the playoffs and beat chicago only we didnt win this time...we will be BACK next year....and how much of a cap hit would james be LOL

8 mil