It's Qwitten time again

Hardline

Reaction score
Just wait until the Cowboys draft that stud TE in the first round from Missouri.
I'm not even going to attempt to spell his name .

EST_1986

Reaction score
Fans that constantly do this to our own players, you are not Coaches, you do not see practices and break down film to point where you know who completing ther actual assigmnts and how to properly grade a player.. that all the blocking, route running, and being where you are supposed to and when...

Jarwin and Pollard will get their chances as the coaches see it.. its a small sample you see and its not the entire story.. Our offense is ranked very high right now and Moore is getting a feel for how to use them game to game..

we do NOT need 12 Jarwin threads and 7 pollard threads complaining because noone that counts is listening...

Jarwin had his shot last year when witten wasn't here and had ONE GAME against the lowly giants ina throwaway game where he excelled..the rest of the year he was NOT a starter..his numbers were actually sad..its HIS own fault they let Witten back in because all 3 TEs from 2018 did absolutely nothing..

The more both of these players show , the more they will be trusted.. theres nothing worng with role players who help but that doesnt mean they should jump the starters.. its insane

I saw this with Crawford and Heath

what Ive seen from their backups with fulltime snaps is fans are wrong heath and Crawford maybe not PB type all star players BUT they are better then their backups, period.

to add to that stop complaining about Devin smith or Ced wilson a 5th or 6th option on this team which once again is doing pretty well stat wise on offense..

also stop with the Cwill is horrible and Xavier should have been starting all along.. I didnt notice a difference last game..i mean again the coaches watch every second of every snap and unlike us have true knowledge of players grades from practice and through game action..

man its like this fan base wants an entire new team assembled of backups..

they are backups for reasons the coaches know, I mean whats wrong with being role players until the coaches decide to give them more snaps?

:facepalm::oldcouple:

snowflake post of the year

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He's done it to us once for a terrible network and tv gig, he should do it again to allow the better player the chance to play and stop hindering this offense. He should accept the #2 role behind Jarwin so this team can add another weapon. Sick and tired of the entire narrative of this warrior, this amazing captain. Not saying he's a bad guy cause he's obviously a great human being and does so much outside of football but he ran for the money as fast as anyone else once that BSPN offer came in. He abandoned his team and he's nearing the end anyways. Let the young kid with upside get on the field more. Thanks!
It’s universally known that Witty's not the player today that he was in his prime. That’s to be expected.

Our Boys got some great production at the end of last season from Jarwin, so much so that some people were actually troubled by Witty's return.

It’s always a tough thing when you have promising players rising on your team as it presents a conflict with your older veterans. We have seen that play out on the other side of the ball with LVE and Lee.

The difference in that situation is that LVE is the starter and priority for the Boys where Lee is more of a situational player to complement him. It would be great if we saw those be the defined roles for Jarwin and Witty respectively. In time the Boys will have Jarwin as the starter too.

IMO, "abandon" is a harsh word to use for a future HOF whose been playing in the league for 16 years.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fans that constantly do this to our own players, you are not Coaches, you do not see practices and break down film to point where you know who completing ther actual assigmnts and how to properly grade a player.. that all the blocking, route running, and being where you are supposed to and when...

Jarwin and Pollard will get their chances as the coaches see it.. its a small sample you see and its not the entire story.. Our offense is ranked very high right now and Moore is getting a feel for how to use them game to game..

we do NOT need 12 Jarwin threads and 7 pollard threads complaining because noone that counts is listening...

Jarwin had his shot last year when witten wasn't here and had ONE GAME against the lowly giants ina throwaway game where he excelled..the rest of the year he was NOT a starter..his numbers were actually sad..its HIS own fault they let Witten back in because all 3 TEs from 2018 did absolutely nothing..

The more both of these players show , the more they will be trusted.. theres nothing worng with role players who help but that doesnt mean they should jump the starters.. its insane

what Ive seen from their backups with fulltime snaps is fans are wrong heath and Crawford maybe not PB type all star players BUT they are better then their backups, period.

to add to that stop complaining about Devin smith or Ced wilson a 5th or 6th option on this team which once again is doing pretty well stat wise on offense..

also stop with the Cwill is horrible and Xavier should have been starting all along.. I didnt notice a difference last game..i mean again the coaches watch every second of every snap and unlike us have true knowledge of players grades from practice and through game action..

they are backups for reasons the coaches know, I mean whats wrong with being role players until the coaches decide to give them more snaps?

Anyone got any earplugs? I'm deaf.

Otto65

Reaction score
I heard Witten and Brady will have a 40 yard dash race before the game. The loser of the race has to sit out the game. I wonder who will win?

Roland

Reaction score

AMEN BlueBlood, that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. Go ahead and drop the mike, you work here on this one is now done! Bravo!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Great guy, but I've watched a lot of great Cowboys retire. He should have never been brought back

. he is currently 74th amongst TEs in yds per reception.. 74th people! he is no longer a good blocker either, he simply cannot get there.

short yardage and goal line ONLY.

The coaches are beginning to adjust his PT hopefully they'll continue.
That's not his job. We have receivers to get big chunks of yardage. Witten is there to block and give Dak an emergency out, which he does probably better than anyone in the league.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I would have given this a like, but I couldn't find the end of it. J/K, I liked it. Didn't read the whole thing, but I liked it anyway.
:laugh:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
How easily some disregard the drive extending, clutch catch, on 3rd down, of the game winning scoring drive. o_O
he had a good game, I still think Jarwin should get more snaps. I know Witten "starts" but not sure how they compare with field time.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's done it to us once for a terrible network and tv gig, he should do it again to allow the better player the chance to play and stop hindering this offense. He should accept the #2 role behind Jarwin so this team can add another weapon. Sick and tired of the entire narrative of this warrior, this amazing captain. Not saying he's a bad guy cause he's obviously a great human being and does so much outside of football but he ran for the money as fast as anyone else once that BSPN offer came in. He abandoned his team and he's nearing the end anyways. Let the young kid with upside get on the field more. Thanks!
IMG-0040-2.jpg

Which player on this current Cowboys roster has the most yards of seperation at the point of the catch? Which player has the best catch rate?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Guy is a class act. First ballot HOFer. One of the best Cowboys of all time. Still productive. A leader. Yet we make fun of the guy and want to ship him out?

Jarwin? Guy can not block at all.

The Witten hate is beyond moronic.