It's Simple. NFC Championship or bust!

DC4L_0420

Reaction score
First all I want to say it feels good to be back in CZ! I was previously a member with my yahoo account as "TattedCowboyzFann" some of you might remember, some of you might not either way it's cool I'm just glad to be back on the Forum with my Cowboys Family. With that being said I'm going to get right too it!

If we do not at least make the NFC Championship game this year, it's time to clean house....sort of. The FO should one Fire Jason Garrett (no surprise there I'm sure) and then two trade Dak Prescott. Dak is a soldier, and a good QB but he lacks two KEY components to be a great QB in the NFL. He is still inaccurate, off the top I can think of INT's he threw against WAS, GB, and NO that a fourth year QB should not be making (I'll add the one from last night against the NYG as well). And unless you're Skip Bayless those INT's where his fault. He also lacks pocket awareness, he simply takes too many unnecessary sacks. I like the guy but unless we make it deep in the OFF's I think he reached his ceiling. So again, we trade Dak. We should trade him to the Dolphins for a First Rounder (maybe some other picks as well but a First is a must.) The the Cowboys should draft Jalen Hurts, and hire Lincoln Riley as the new HC. We'll have Jalen on a rookie deal, the FO can give deals to players like LVE, and Cooper now that Dak is off the books. They'll be able to afford Jamal Adams as well. I know how big you guys are on DT's so if it's a stud on the market for the right price in the off-season sign him as well. Or address the need in the draft, but remember the Foreskins (Commanders) have a couple first rounders on there Dline, from Alabama, and they are ranked 20th this year in total defense. Just remember that for those of you ramping and raving about about beefing up the DT position. It's time to cut ties with Sean Lee as well. Which is more money off the books. He's healthy now, and playing well but only because he does not have to take as many reps as he once did. If we had to rely on him for 16 games, I think we all know the end results. Fire Marinelli as well, and make Kris Richard the new DC. So now we have The HC Lincoln, OC Moore, and the DC Richard. I like the that trio coming together and building the rest of the coaching staff together. Whether they choose to promote within the organization or else where. It's a copy cat league, we know we aren't getting old heads like Bellichick or Payton as the HC so it's time to go young like the Rams, Greenbay, 49ers, Lions and Bills. I know that formula hasn't worked out so far for teams like the Bears, Jets, and Browns but those teams aren't nearly as talented as we are. Jalen hurts with our oline, and RB he can lean on like Zeke plus the weapons on the outside? I like our chances. I mean what do we have to lose, especially if we already know what we have in Dak?! IF Dak was really that guy the FO would've been paid him whatever he wants. And if Dak is not willing to take a team friendly deal, so we can afford other play makers AND is underachieving that's even more of reason to cut ties with him. Thanks For Reading. #DC4L :star: